-

Dear Diary,

I later learned that the girl he helped is my friend's sister. She told me that he saved her while the two were on a business trip.

I don't know if I should be proud anymore or not. It's a good thing he saved her but if she wasn't my friend's sister then would he bother in the first place?

And as a thank you, she gave him a flower but told him if they ever met again she'll reward him better. He scoffed and threw the flower away while telling her off as he disappeared. How rude!

But don't worry, I gave him a good beating after our conversation.

However, I'm very concerned about my new friend now because she is more fascinated by him than before. I need to protect her from being seduced! I warned her about his horrible traits and made sure she wouldn't be fooled. Yet her pure heart does not comply and refuses to believe he's an evil jerk.

She really is an angel. But I never got to meet her sister. She told me that she's in another town but I'm not curious enough to meet her.

---------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Lucas has been acting... How do I say it? Strange.

He stopped giving me work and never complained when coming back from his trip. I wonder why but never had the courage to ask. I mean how do I explain it to him? I can't straight up tell him that him being less aggressive and hotheaded is weird and stop it. No, it's progress!

Which means he might be becoming softer. I have no idea.

Then he asked me one question out of the blue and it came from nowhere.

He asked if roses were my favorites. It always has been and he remembers that. I'm astonished that he even knows that since I only mentioned it once and it was hundreds of years ago.

Oh right, I forgot to mention I'm hundreds of years old now.

It makes me happy and warm inside. It's embarrassing and dumb for me to even blush about it.

But I confirmed it and he just nodded and went back to his room without another word.

What was even the point of that question?!