Chapter 5 Love birds

Dally's Point Of View. 

        Last night was probably the first time I had sex for the love of someone. All the rest of the times it was just for fun. "Dal, what do you think about kids?" Catherine looked at me. "Don't like 'em" I looked at her goddess like face. I knew she liked little kids she was always taking care of us when we get hurt, or when Sandy broke Soda's heart. She was there to pick up all the piece's. I could see myself marrying her. "Why?" She broke my thoughts. "Well, Because the whine and cry, and make messes and they would take time away from us..." Those where the main reasons why I didn't want kids. "I love kids. They wouldn't take time away from us, we would still have fun at night. And during the day while there at school." She was making really good points. I leaned in and kissed her. 

     "Just shut up and Love me." I wrapped my hands around her waist. She laughed and kissed me. I was gonna marry her next year if we were still together. Everyone knew except her, I was finally gonna settle down with a girl that could keep me out of trouble and I could keep her safe, and out of trouble. I loved her, more then I have ever loved anyone. I want to be her everything and her only thing, but I kind of figured that we would have kids. Darry woke up and ran and jumped into the water. Me and Catherine sat on the towels watching everybody have fun. "I'm Hungry." Pony rubbed his stomach. "If there's chocolate cake were good." Steve yelled and did his famous fist pump thing. Darry walked over to the table and got out the food. Soda cooked all the food, we brought the drinks and hot dog buns. We got up and walked over to the table. We all got our food and sat down, Catherine, Steve, Soda, and I all sat on the towels. 

       "So how's the sexy couple?" Steve put his arm around Catherine. "Were good." I took a bite of a hot dog. "How's your guy's sex life?" He winked and smirked. Catherine blushed and looked down. "Amazing." I was done eating Catherine ate only one hot dog maybe she wasn't hungry. Catherine got up and took all of our trash. "Have you talked to her about kids or marriage?" Steve looked at me. "She asked about kids, I told her what I thought. She changed my mind. Maybe We will have kids." I smirked thinking about last night. "We will have Little Dally's running around soon. That'll be fun." Soda laughed. "Its better then little Soda's or Steve's running around." I grinned. "There will be one day even little Johnny's and Pony's running around. Maybe even Darry's running around" Soda shrugged. I couldn't imagine little Pony's or little Johnny's. "Maybe." Catherine came back and sat down. She smiled, she had one dimple and it was adorable. Soda kept on making her laugh she laughed so hard she started to cry while laughing. I started cracking up. "Oh my god Soda stop. My tummy hurts." She laughed as she tried to stop. We all started laughing at her. "If you laugh anymore you will have abs. like mine" Steve winked. She loved it when guys had abs. Almost all of us have ab's. Except Pony, Johnny, and her of course. She finally stopped laughing. 

     "Soda, never do that again.." She bit her lip. Soda was a funny guy. Catherine was funny, when they're were together they could keep all of us laughin'. Soda started crackin' up, out of no where. His laugh was contagious. Catherine started laughin' too. She stopped and drank some coke. Soda started laughin' again, and so did Catherine making her spit out her coke.

Catherine's Point Of View 

     I couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard I tried. I finally did stop Dally and Soda got up and went to the water. Steve stayed with me. He inched closer, I looked at him then looked away he moved closer. "So what about those naughty things... Can I give them a shot?" He whispered. "No. Dally would kill you." I sighed "Could you put some more on my back." I handed him the bottle. He sat on my legs as he poured some into his hands. He began to rub it on he untied my swimsuit top and rubbed the sun tan lotion all over my back, he finished it off with rubbing my sides. "Done." He got off me and Laid down next to me. "My turn." He pulled me over to him. I tied my swim suit top and poured a pile of sun tan lotion into my hand. I sat down on his butt, and rubbed the lotion on his back. "Can you do the back of my legs?" He turned around and looked at me. "Sure." I sat down by his feet and rubbed from his feet up to his swim trunks. "Thanks. I'll do your legs." He sat up and I laid down on my stomach again. He got more lotion and sat down by my feet. He rubbed gently and he moved up my legs. It felt so nice, he got up to my ass and "Accidentally" smacked my ass. He got off and sun tanned with me. 

      "Catherine, what do you think about marrying Dally?" Steve looked at me. "That would be a fairy tale." I knew he wasn't going to marry me and honestly that hurt me. Steve smiled "What about having kids with Dally?" He looked at me with a smirk. "Sounds like he doesn't want kids... Which sucks balls. I want kids, but if he doesn't then I'll deal with it." I laughed nervously. "Good luck with that." He grinned. I wonder what was going through his mind. Dally came back, with Soda and him laughing. He pulled his towel in front of mine. "Hi...." He winked. "Hey...." I winked back. "I love you." He smirked. "I love you too...." I grinned. We all packed up and headed to the Curtis house. Dally parked, I got out and he followed behind me. We got inside and sat down on the couch. Zoe, Ely, and Bree walked in. I haven't seen them in forever. "Cat!!! Oh my god we missed you!!" Zoe hugged me. "Hey guys I missed you too." I hugged all of them. "Do you remember Logan? The guy from the drive in?" Bree looked so happy. "Yeah sure I guess. What about him?" I looked at them. "He asked about you!! Remember how he kept saying dirty things into your ear? Oh and how he got you coke, but you didn't want it so you poured it down his pants. Oh and when he followed you home. Oh and when-" I cut Ely off.

       "I remember him the trouble maker. What did he ask about?" I didn't want Ely to say the next part of what he did. "He asked 'What's up with Cat, haven't seen anything or heard anything about her. In awhile. You should get her to date me.' Those were his words." Zoe jumped up and down. The boys sat there with blank less expressions. "Wasn't he the one who punched that lady in the face because she said I was being to loud." I looked at Bree who started laughing. "Yeah, that was so funny. I remember when you were so little and we use to play hide 'n go seek but we could never find you. Then when we got older all of us used our best subject boys to get what ever we wanted. You were always the best Cat. you would look at them and Wink, then they would melt basically." Zoe laughed, which made all of us laugh. "Oh then when we would all fight over who was gonna be the prettiest and richest, oh and with the hottest guy. I always thought Bree but she an'it the prettiest now its clear, Cat is." Ely sighed. "Cat, is probably the most prettiest girl in town." Bree punched me in the arm softly. "Awe thanks guys." I hugged them. "Cat if you have kids. They gonna be super pretty,If you have boys there gonna be super hot." Zoe messed around with her hair. 

       I smiled and laughed to myself. Dally came and stood behind me with his hands on my waist. They all stared at his hands. "Um....I thought you hated Dal....." Bree bit her lip. "I thought I did too." I didn't know what else I should say. "Catherine and I are dating." Dal smirked when he saw their reactions. "Oh okay, Well Cat that is so not who imagined you dating at all." Zoe looked at me. "Who did you imagine me with?" Now I wanted to know. "Steve, or soda, even though they're younger." Zoe slowly waited for Dal's reaction. He just laughed and pulled me closer. I smiled and looked down at the ground. "We should go tell Logan, it's gonna break his heart." Zoe, Bree, and Ely left.