Chapter 10: How does the last name Winston sound?

Dally's Point Of View

   Catherine ran all the way to the end of the town, I caught up with her there. "Babe." I said out of breath. "Dally." She said as she turned around. She wrapped her arms around me, and cried in my shirt. "Dally. Will you forgive me?" She asked between sobs. "I forgive you," I said thinking about what she said about marriage, and boys. I didn't say nothin' but that's all I could think about. We slowly walked over to bucks, she was freezing. I took off my jacket and put it around her. "Thanks." She said. Man I was love struck. By the time we got to bucks, it was freezing. We went upstairs, and got in bed together and cuddled. She fell asleep, fast. I couldn't sleep. I was afraid that If I went to sleep I would wake up and she would be gone. She opened her eyes slowly, 

   "Dally?" She asked slowly. "I'm here." I said as I grabbed her hand. "Don't leave me Dally." She whispered as her eyes started to close. I pulled her closer, and wrapped my arms around her, she was real cold. She moved her head a little and rested  it on my arm, I kissed her forehead softly. I'm gonna marry this girl. Catherine Winston sounded nice. I don't got much money, but I'll get money to buy her a ring, how was I gonna ask her? She is the one who stole my heart. She opened her eyes again, "Dally.... You look horrible. Are you tired?" She asked "Gee thanks babe, and Yeah I am." I said "Then go to sleep." She said. "I don't want you to leave." I said. "I won't. I promise." She whispered  as she kissed me. I closed my eyes, and began to dream about our wedding. 

Johnny's point of View 

   Me and Bree, slept in the lot well she was sleeping I couldn't sleep at all. I just looked at her, the wind blowing her hair out of her face, she had a small smile. She was adorable sleeping. She started to shake, and scream. "JOHNNY! NO!" She shouted. I shook her "Hey Bree, you okay?" I asked as she opened her eyes. "Johnny. I had the worst dream, I'm sorry if I woke you." She said "You are safe now, and I wasn't asleep." I said as I brushed her hair behind her ear. She smiled, "Go back to sleep now, I'll protect you." I said as I wrapped my arms around her wondering what Dally was doin'. 

Pony's point of view 

   Ely fell asleep on the couch, I shut off the T.V and decided to spend the night on the couch with her. I wrapped my arms around her carefully so she wouldn't wake up but that didn't work, she opened her beautiful brown eyes, and looked at me. "Pony, what are you doin'?" She asked "Well You looked lonely so I decided I'd join you..." I said shyly. "Pony, You are too cute. You know that don't you?" She asked smiling. "Ely, you are beautiful, but I'm sure you already knew that." I said smiling. "Alright you two love birds get to bed." Darry said from the kitchen, I forgot that he was still up. We held each other till we fell to sleep. 

Catherine's point of view

    I woke up to Dally snoring, I just laughed to myself, and wiggled myself out of his grip, and got up. I realized I had slept with my shoes on, I just shook my head and waited for Dally to get up, may as well wait until he wakes up to go meet my mom's new boyfriend or husband whatever it is. It's funny how I just ran into my dad too. My life seems to be getting worse and worse, right when It got better, it started going down hill. If it weren't for the gang, especially Dally. I would have killed myself by now. I don't tell anybody this because I don't want anybody to know, once somebody knows, all hell breaks lose. Dally sounded like he was choking so I rushed over to him, "Dally?!" I asked almost yelling, He was still breathing just he's snoring sounded real weird. 

   He scared me for a minute, how long is this gonna take, I really wanna shower, and change. He rolled over "Look who's up early." He said "It's 10. Get up Dal, I wanna shower." I said as I stood waiting. "Alright princess, where  you gonna shower?" He asked sitting up. "My house." I said "Your house?" He asked "Yeah, where I use to live, well I still do." I said He got dressed real fast so we could go. We got there and nobody was home, so we took a shower together and got dressed, Dal borrowed my dad's shirts, and jeans a couple times here and there. "What do you think about a new last name?" Dal asked out of no where. "Well it depends on who's last name it is." I said "What about my last?" He asked smirking. "Hm.... Catherine and Dally Winston hm...." I said thinking about it knowing I defiantly want his last name. 

  I pulled on my plaid button up shirt, I use to where it when I went horse back riding. I pulled on my jeans, and cow girl boots. "My Cow girl." Dally said grinning. He put on my dad's plaid shirt that almost matched mine just a shade off of mine. He put on his jeans, and his shoes. He wasn't into all the cowboy boots like I was. I was a country girl, he was a city boy. But I grew up here but was defiantly a country girl at heart. "I know, I don't got the money, but Catherine I can promise you we will get married." Dally said as he grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "Dally, I love you. I would gladly marry you any day, any where, at any time." I said smiling. He leaned down and kissed me. "So this is the young man that stole my daughters heart?" My real dad said from the door way. We both turned and looked, "Dad?" I asked "Yeah.." he said, 

   "I thought you got out of town." I said "No, me and your mom decided we are gonna get back together. So we sent your friend, to go and tell you, and from what I heard that didn't go down to well." He said still standing in the door way. "She said new Boyfriend, or New Husband somethin't like that, so I got mad, and ran." I said being honest. "New?" He asked "Yeah." I whispered. "Well It's just me." He said I ran over and hugged him. "I missed you so much dad." I managed to get out. "I missed you too my little cow girl." He said wrapping his arms around me. I could feel my eyes water. I didn't want to cry so I stopped myself. We finally pulled back, I looked at Dal, who just stood there. "Lets go Dal." I said as I walked past my dad. Dally stopped, and shook hands with my dad, before following me outside, and started smoking.