Chapter 14: Getting out of Town

Catherine's point of View 

   "GET UP!' Dally shouted pulling me off the bed. I hit the ground with a thud. "I'm up." I groaned. "We have to go." He said pacing "What's wrong?" I asked sitting up. "We can't be here anymore." He said "WHY?" I screamed he looked at me. "Just get dressed." He said getting pissed at me. "Dal tell me why or I'm not getting dressed." I said standing up and crossing my arms. "God dammit." He said underneath his breath. "Dal If I'm gonna mar-" He cut me off "GET DRESSED AND I'LL TELL YOU IN THE DAMN CAR!" He shouted as he slapped me. I felt my face and looked at him. He looked at his hand then my face "I didn't mean to, You know I didn't Catherine." He said stepping closer to me. "Dal, just get out." I said pointing towards the door. "We need to leave this town." He said "Why?" I asked "Because, I over heard the Socs..." He began to say "They gonna come after you next and I just can't let that happen." He said. I felt my eyes water up, the full affect of Dal hitting me was coming on. I managed to not cry, and just get dressed and put all my clothes in a bag. 

   I gabbed some other things, and followed Dal out the door, with most of my things. He took my dads clothes and put them in the car. "What about my dad and sister?" I asked "Darry's gonna bring them out to us." He said. "They coming to?" I asked "Yeah, didn't you just hear me?" He asked I was getting sick of his attitude. I didn't say anything I just looked back out the window. I wasn't just some sex tool, he shouldn't be talking to me like that. But I knew Dal would do anything to keep me safe which made me feel good. But I can take care of myself I thought as I looked out the window. I fell asleep for a little while, "wake up, we are here." Dal whispered as he shook me. "I'm awake." I said as I looked out the window. There was a log cabin,it looked like we were in the country or somethin'. "Where are we?" I asked as I got out of the car. "Well, your dad told me about his house out in the country and said we could live there for however long." Dal whispered. 

   "Why are you whispering?" I asked "Sh..." He whispered. I was so confused. "Follow me." He said grabbing a gun. I grabbed my gun, it wasn't loaded so it wouldn't help. I followed him around the car, and to the log cabin. He opened the door slowly, and walked in with the gun up, he looked so cute like that. I laughed a little, and he looked back at me, I tried to stop but I couldn't. He searched the whole house, while I sat on the couch, "Clear." He said as he sat down. "Baby, you looked so cute." I said as I played with his hair. "I'm not cute." He said "Oh but you are." I said as I moved to where I was straddling him. "I'm not cute." He repeated. "You are the cutest thing alive." I whispered in his ear. "No, I'm not cute." He said as he put his hands on my waist. I moved my hips back an forth to make some friction. "Dallas Winston is cute." I said again. "Catherine Winston is cute." He said "Dallas Winston, is adorable." I said. He laughed "But not as adorable as you." He whispered. He rubbed his hands down my thighs, and back up again. 

   I smirked as I felt him get hard as I moved against him again. He brought his hands up to my shirt, and began to unbutton it. He was half way done when the door opened. My dad, and the gang walked in. He quickly buttoned up my shirt, "only been here what 30 minutes? and already up to some fun." Steve said as he sat down next to us. I went to go move, over next to Dal, but he made sure I didn't go anywhere. I wiggled a little but not that anybody would notice. Dal tightened his hold on my hips, it actually hurt. But it was the most I was going to get. I moved a little again, his breathing got harder, and his pants got tighter. He groaned a little which made everybody turn and look. I smirked, as Dally put his head back against the couch and looked up at the celling. "You alright there Dal?" Steve asked looking down near Dal's zipper. It was undone, I guess Dal needs to buy a size bigger. 

  Steve smirked, and looked at me, I smirked back. He looked at Soda, Soda smirked and the smirk went around to everybody. "Jeans a little tight there buddy." Two-bit said. Dally groaned. I was real turned on, but I didn't show it. I moved just a little and Dal tightened his hold again, and gritted his teeth. He bucked his hips a little, I guess he was trying to get closer to me. I inched forward so now I was sitting right on top of him. He was real hard. He bucked his hips again, and he hit me. I felt my face get hot. I moved so my face would be covered by Dal's face, and neck. I softly kissed his neck, by now he was talking, but every now and then he'd grunt when I move. He wrapped his arms around my back, and pulled me closer. Now I couldn't move, I wanted him. Every girl knows where I wanted his attention the most. I wiggled, I couldn't stop moving, I wanted him that badly. I pulled my legs closer, so I could try to stop the crave. But I couldn't. This was payback. I got out of his hold, and ran into the bathroom. I shut the door behind me, and fell to the floor. I need something to make it stop. 

  This craving for sex, needed to stop I couldn't think, or even move. I pulled my legs together, and closed my eyes. It didn't work. I heard the door open I turned to look, "It's just me." Dal said closing the door, and locking it. I heard music. "I put on music so we could have some fun." He said winking, I stood up, and jumped on him, and wrapped my legs around him. "Dal, I need you." I whispered in his ear.He smirked. I pulled off my shirt. He put me down, and undressed himself, I undressed myself. I needed him so badly I couldn't wait. We were both undressed, and he lifted me up against the wall and entered me. I began to moan, he used the wall to get in deeper. I moaned his name over and over. He moaned my name a couple times. "Fuck, Catherine." He grunted. I finally let go what I had been holding in, and so did he. We both fell to the ground out of breath. There was a knock on the door, we both rushed and got dressed. I fixed my hair, and Dal opened the door, Two-bit and Steve stood there laughing. "Oh, Dally." "Oh, Catherine." They both said cracking up. "Shut it, two-butts." I said punching him in the arm. "Two-butts?" He asked "Yeah that will be your new name if you don't shut it." I said as I walked into the living room. 

   My dad was sitting there talking to Darry about work, and my sister well she probably stayed in town because of work. I wanted to ask but I didn't really care. Dal and I sat  down, Johnny sat down next to Dal. "How's it going Dal?" He asked "Alright." Dal said Johnny just looked at the fire that we had going. "It's pretty cool here." Johnny said "it is." I said "So how are you?" Johnny asked looking at me. "I'm pretty good, how about you?" I asked "I'm alright." He said nodding and turning to look at the fire. He doesn't really talk that much, well to Pony he talks a lot, but Pony and him just don't really talk to me. I don't know why, I love them both to death. If one of them got hurt, or anything I'd kill the person that hurt them. Like With Soda, when that girl broke his heart, I beat her up, right before she left. Soda doesn't know, but she knows not to go around cheating again. I put my head down on Dally's shoulder. He turned and looked down at me, he kissed my forehead, then went back to talking to Johnny. I fell asleep on his shoulder, it wasn't soft, like a pillow, but it sure did smell like him. That's one smell I'll never get old of.