Chapter 15: The End

The last chapter!!! I'll make a sequel if y'all want me too (: Comment though because I don't read minds. :/ I wish I did. Well anyways let me know what you think of this chapter and the whole book! COMMENT PLEASE!!! -Love Cat

Catherine's point of view

  We were finally able to move back to our home, It felt nice being able to sit on a couch I've sat on all the years I've been alive. Well you know what I mean, I feel like as if I've changed ever sense my mom died. Dally hasn't really been paying attention to me, I think we are both just done, we need some space. Wait we are engaged. What are we gonna do, a couple of weeks ago it felt amazing being engaged to him, now it just doesn't feel right. I guess it's because we haven't been able to do the things we would normally do if we were home alone. I guess sex can really change a relationship. Dal and my dad left to go out drinking, I didn't want to go, I just wanted to be alone for a while. I went for a walk, and talked to some Greasers, and started to walk home Bob pulled up. "What's a greaser like you walking around alone for?" He asked "Just leave me alone Bob." I said as I kept walking "I know you did it." He said "What are ya talkin' about?" I asked turning around. 

   "I know you beat up my car." He said "I've been inside all day, now how the hell could I have done that?" I asked "I know for a fact that you did it." He said "You got proof?"I asked "Yeah, My car." He said "That don't mean a thing, that could have been anybody." I said "Sure, who else would have a reason to destroy my car?" He asked "I don't know, go ask somebody else It wasn't me." I said as I turned around and walked home. I showered, and got ready for bed. I fell asleep pretty fast, 

*Dream* 

 I walked down the alleyway, I felt as if someone was following me, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I shivered, I wasn't cold, just scared. I needed Dal, and I wanted Dal. "Hey Greaser.." Bob hissed, pulling at my shirt. "Get away." I said pushing him off, He pushed me against the wall "We can do this the hard way, or the easy way." He whispered in my ear. I shook my head, and looked away. I couldn't move, he began to beat me up, it was as if I was frozen. He raped me, and left me there. I saw Dallas walk by, he only kicked me in the side "That's what you get bitch!" He shouted before running off with some other chick. I felt a cold hand on my forehead. "I think she's got a fever." "DALLAS!" I shouted trying to stand up, trying to find him. I only got lost in this alleyway of darkness... 

End of Dream 

   "I'm right here." Dally said holding my hand. I sat up, "Thank god that was a dream." I whispered. I hugged him tightly. "Dally I never want to lose you." I whispered, as I felt tears building up "You won't, I'm here." He said rubbing my back, he hates it when people cry, he really can't stand it. I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I felt like my life was slipping away from me, and I couldn't do anything. We sat there holding each other, until he fell asleep, and fell back. I laughed, and laid down next to him. I kissed him on the forehead. I fell asleep, and woke up right at 5. I yawned, and sat up, "Baby, come back to bed, It's to early." Dally said "Dal, sleep." I said standing up, and going out front and watching the sunrise. Dally came and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled. He placed a kiss on my shoulder. I turned around, and kissed him. 

  He kissed me back, "I'm gonna shower." He said before walking inside, I stood there looking at the sky, I wonder why its blue. I know It's kind of odd, to ask somethin' like that at this time. I walked inside and got dressed, I did my hair, I was gonna go on a picnic with Dally. I know it's a cheesy thing, but I don't want to be stuck in the house all day. My hair was in a fish tail braid, and I was wearing a yellow short dress, pink lipstick, flats, and a brown leather jacket. I smiled, when Dally walked out. "Where we goin'?" He asked "The park." I said smiling, I had already made sandwiches, and bags of chips, four beer bottles, and two water bottles. We walked to the park hand in hand. I noticed like two boxes in his back pocket, I didn't say anything. When we got there He put down the blanket, he moved the two boxes to his pockets in his leather jacket, I set down the basket, and sat down across from Dally. 

   I smiled at him, He smirked. I knew he had somethin' planned. I just didn't know what. I pulled out the food, we ate, drank and talked about the things we have done in the past. "You ran into a wall?" He asked laughing at me "Don't you laugh at me it hurt!" I shouted. "Running away from Bob, and running into a wall. Did he get ya?" He asked still laughing, I softly punched him in the arm "Ya think I'd let him catch me?" I asked laughing. "Nope, I don't think he could if he tired." He said smirking. He got up on one knee, "Catherine, will ya marry me?" He asked "You've already asked me, but yes!" I shouted Kissing him, and tackling him, He put the ring on my finger, I looked at it "Dal." I said out of breath. "Do ya like it?" He asked "ARE YOU KIDDING ME I LOVE IT HOW DID YA GET IT?!" I shouted hugging him, "Your dad helped me buy it." He said "It's beautiful." I said He pulled out the other box, he pulled out a necklace, with diamonds, and his name was on the back. It was in the shape of a heart. "I love it!" I shouted with excitement. 

   He put it around my neck, I had bought he somethin' too. I pulled a box, and opened it, I had bough him a new necklace, he lost his other one. It looked just like his old one, He smiled. "How did ya find it?" He asked. I put it on him, "I didn't find it, I bought one that looked like it." I said "Thanks baby." He said kissing me. I smiled I was so happy the ring made me realize that this was for real, it wasn't just a dream. We packed up and started to head home, we were stopped by Bob. "I know you guys did it." He hissed. "We Didn't!" I shouted. "Oh shut it." He said "Don't ya talk to her like that." Dally said "What ya gonna do?" He asked I walked up to Bob and punched him in the jaw, he fell to the floor he was drunk I mean like really drunk. Dally and I walked to the house, and stopped and watched the sunset, We kissed as the sunset, "Are we gonna be together forever?" I asked "Yeah, Of course." He said kissing me, "Good, If I lost you, I'd be lost forever." I whispered. He smirked, he grabbed my ass. "It's gonna be fun makin' kids." He said "We are havin' kids?" I asked "Yeah, I thought about it, if ya really wanna have kids, I guess I can learn to love 'em." He said. I smiled "I love you Dallas Winston." I said before kissing him, "I love you too Mrs.Winston." He said before kissing me.