Chapter 13: Don't die mom

Catherine's point of view

     I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. What the hell I thought as I sat up, I looked around and Dally was sleeping on my bed. I shook my head and smiled. I took a shower, and blow dried my hair. I straightened my hair, and got dressed in jeans, a button up shirt, and my cowgirl boots. Dally was up, and dressed. I brushed my teeth, and put on mascara. I walked out of my bedroom, normally my family was in the living room watching TV. The phone began to ring. I picked it up "Hello." I said "Hi Is this Catherine?" Some guy asked "Yes this is." I said "Your family is in the hos-" I cut him off "I'll be there in a few!" I shouted as I hung up and grabbed the keys to my car. Dally followed. We got in my car and drove to the hospital as fast as possible. I ran into the hospital as Dally parked the car. "My family." I said out of breath. "Room 213." She said. I ran up the stairs, and to the room. My mom looked horrible. My dad and Sister weren't in this room though. I wasn't worried about them. d

     My mom looked horrible. I mean horrible. I walked over to her "Mom?" I whispered. "I'm here." She whispered. By now the whole gang was here. "Come closer." She whispered I came closer. "I know I never told you this, But you're my favorite child. I love you I always will, I always have" She whispered. I felt tears starting to build. "I like the rebel, and danger you're  to everybody. Stay like that. You will go far." She whispered. "Who did this?" I whispered. "It doesn't matter." She whispered. "Who did this?" I repeated myself "Socs." She whispered. "I'll get them back. " I whispered I felt my jaw start to shake I knew I was gonna cry. "Don't Change... Don't you ever Change...." She whispered, she sank a little, her eyes closed and her face became cold. "Mom." I managed to get out. I grabbed her hand "Mom, You can't go." I whispered. I had tears streaming down my face. Dally was by my side. He hugged me. "It'll be alright." He whispered as he rubbed my back. "I'm gonna get those assholes." I whispered. "I remember all those times when she would stay up late with me talking about boys. I remember when we talked about dating, and kissing." I whispered. Ely, and Bree ran over and hugged me. 

    "I remember too." They cried. "And when I slipped and hit my head, how she said I would be become a rock hard teenager." I said laughing. "I think you did." Ely said laughing. "And the time when she said, you'd become a bad ass." Bree said laughing. "I remember those times, she always seemed to be right." I said "I remember all those fights we had. All those times I shouted I hate you, and I'd ran over to your house Bree. I'd spend the night, then go home and she would be drunk on the couch and not notice me." I said "Catherine, she loved you." Ely whispered. "Even if you she didn't say it. She did you could tell, she just wanted you to be happy." Bree whispered. I let go of them, and walked into the hallway, past the gang. I looked both ways, and walked to the right I looked in every room. I ran to the left and found my dad, I ran into the "She's gone." I whispered. "They Just told me." He said I walked over to him. He grabbed my hand. "I loved her with all my heart and shes gone." He said "I know I loved her too." I said "I'll be out tonight at 6. Come and get me. Your sister well she'll be out tomorrow." He said 

   I just nodded and got out, I ran out to the car and waited for Dally to come, I didn't give a shit if I ran somebody over right now. Dally got in, I started to drive I was real scared at first, but I realized that everybody wasn't like them socs who would soon be bleeding and wished they didn't make my mom die. Dally put his hand on my shoulder. "It isn't worth it." He said as he came closer to me. "They will be sorry." I said as I pulled into my drive way. I got out, and walked inside, the gang was there in no time. I went out back and sat in the chairs, and waited for them to follow. Everybody knows I don't smoke so If I ask for a cigarette you better give me, Dal handed me one. All of us were smokin' except for Soda, he don't smoke at all. I was real mad, I wanted to get even with the Socs. 

    If I didn't I would kill myself. I just need to get them back. I put my head back, and looked up at the sky, I let out the smoke or whatever you wanna call it from the cigarette. I flicked the bud, and stood up. I walked into the house and Dally followed. I got myself a glass of water. He brought his lips to my neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist, I drank some of  the water. It was 5:30, They day had gone by pretty quick. He kissed my neck softly. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't get any words out. He kissed up my neck, and back down. He kissed my jawline, and found my sweet spot. "Dally." I cried out. "Yeah." He said "Bedroom." I whispered as I pointed to my bedroom. He picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to my bedroom and shut the door it shut with a slam. It always does that. 

  He put me down on the bed and took off his shirt, he threw it on the ground then he pulled off mine. He also threw it. I got on my knees, and kissed up his chest and to his jawline. He moaned and pushed me down on the bed, and got on top of me. He kissed down my stomach and got to the top of my jeans, he pulled them off. I pulled on his belt, he took it off and threw it. It hit the window with a bang. He smirked and pulled off his pants. I began to blush, he was really hard. He reached under me and unhooked my bra, I was dying I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled off my underwear, and he pulled off his. I began to squirm with anticipation, he smirked this is what he wanted he wanted me to beg for him. "Say my name." He whispered. I kept squirming. He was right there. "Dally. Please." I moaned he entered me, It hurt a little, but turned into pleasure. 

   I clawed up his back, we both moaned real loud. I'm surprised that nobody from the gang came in. "Dally." I moaned arching my back, I felt a knot in my stomach I knew I was close. I could tell he was too. He got real sloppy. He fell next to me. We both laid there out of breath. "I love you Catherine Winston." He said smirking "I love you too Dallas Winston." I said as I rolled over on my side to look at him. We cuddled and fell asleep. Is this what it's like being married? I thought as I drifted off....