Author's Note: 400k?!?!?!

Hey guys.

So this story reached 400k and I noticed that it's still pretty high up in some of the miraculous tags. I just wanted to say thank you, again, for liking this story. I've decided to get off my lazy ass and fix all of the typos of Marinette's name because it's starting to bothering me. I also want to say that since everyone has been loving Ruben and my other OCs, I have decided to make a book where I just put some oneshots about them. That book will reveal some more fun facts about my ocs and how they all met and stuff. A Ruben x Reader is even wedged in there for fun. That book won't have a constant update schedule though. It'll just be updated randomly/whenever I get a new idea for them.

If you guys want to see more of my ocs and possibly have more Luka angst (and some gay shit too), go check out my other Luka x Reader fic. If not, that's cool too. I'm not forcing you to do anything.

Thanks again for all of the votes and comments. I've been feeling down today and I decided to go back and read all of the comments here and they just made me laugh into tears. All of that stuff really means a lot to me, so really, thanks. 

That's all I wanted to say. Bye!

 Bye!