Extra: Say You Won't Let Go

The wedding ceremony was beautiful. Marinette looked completely gorgeous in her self-made dress. It still amazed you that she was able to make not only hers but Adrien's, the groomsmen's and the bridesmaids' dresses and suits. But then again, what do you expect from one of Paris' most upcoming fashion designers. Luka stared at you the entire time the ceremony was taking place. You and he were one of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. That means you were both standing by the altar while the now-married couple was announcing their vows. Luka watched you muttering some things to Alya and Kagami (most likely talking about how long it took the couple to finally get married). He noticed how you were beginning to zone out at some parts by looking at the bouquet you held. He couldn't help my smirk at the thought of you at your own wedding. Would you zone out midway through as well? Would you look twice as beautiful as you do now?

"I'm glad" You brought Luka out of his thoughts. The two of you were currently slow dancing on the dance floor along with the other couples. You were staring at Adrien and Marinette, who were goofing around in the center. The bride had changed from the gown she wore during the ceremony to a more comfortable dress while Adrien had disregarded his suit jacket at his seat. They looked so happy. "I'm glad that they're getting their happily ever after"

"Yeah" Luka smiled at you. You glanced back at him and placed a small kiss on his lips. You rested your head on his chest, still swaying to the music that played.

He continued to think about how you will look at your wedding. He wondered if the two of you would still be together. He already vowed to be with you forever, but he doesn't know what you think. Would you want to break up eventually? What if this new Hawkmoth attacks and he loses you or you lose him? That's the nightmare that frightens him the most.

"What's wrong?" You looked up at him.

"It's nothing" He tried to hide his worries behind a smile, but that obviously didn't work. You could see right through him. He sighed. "I was just thinking if we would have a wedding like this"

You froze. Luka smiled when he saw you blushing. You're so adorable. "I'm not saying that it has to be right now"

"I know that" You averted his gaze. "It's just, I was thinking about that during the ceremony"

Now it was Luka's time to blush. The two of you stayed that way for a couple of seconds. Both of you felt so relieved to hear that from each other. Eventually, the two of you burst into laughter.

Luka twirled you. You continued to laugh as he dipped you. Your smile was wide and pure genuine. He thought back to when you smiled at him all those years ago when Juleka was born. You smiled at him like this as well. With your hair let loose to its natural locks, your bright smile, and the way your dress showed your beautiful curves, everything about you looked so -

"Perfect" The word escaped Luka's lips. You stopped, giving him a questioning look.

"What do you -" He kissed you. You were shocked at first, before melting into the kiss.

"What was that for?" You breathed out.

"Nothing really. I just love you" He smiled. His eyes glistened under the lights.

You returned the gesture and kissed his cheek. "I love you too"

After a while, it was time for the toasts. Everyone took their seats. Marinette's parents gave their speech first. They talked about how they knew this day would come and had written their speech years ago. They joked, but they soon got serious when they mentioned that they're now Adrien's official parents. It made the model cry as they wished him congratulations on both their behalf and his mother's - who has woken up from her coma but couldn't attend. You won't lie, you cried as well.