Kitten🧡^TWO

Author : I'm literally looking at this meme with a bleeding heart!^😭❣💕💋💋💋
%%%

Katsuki glared at a happily humming Izuku with absolute annoyance. "Aw kitty, you hungry?" Izuku asked softly as he gently picked Katsku up and cradled him in his arms delicately.

Katsuki's fur bristled and he let out a loud 'meow' of dissatisfaction before he let out soft purrs as Izuku started stroking gently under his tummy.

Fuck you, I'll only allow this now! Katsuki thought with a small whine of satisfaction before his purs turned louder and Izuku chuckled deeply making Katsuki vibrate against his chest.

"Come on kitty, I'm hungry too, I'll make us something nice in my dorm okay?" Izuku said and Katsku was too weak with pleasure to even give a retorting 'meow' his purrs only intensified as Izuku started to stroke over his soft stomach and under the soft and pink pads of his paws. "You're so cute, kitty, so beautiful" Izuku said when he felt Katsuki cuddle his small head into his chest.

...

Huh? When had I even fallen asleep? Katsuki wondered when he lifted his head groggily after he heard a small click of a lock and a door opening. He let out a little 'meow' and Izuku smiled when he saw Katsuki walking up.

"Hey Kitty, you fell asleep while I carried you to my dorm" he said and Katsuki yawned and stretched best he could while being confined in Izuku's strong muscled arms.

Izuku smiled again and opened his dorm door before stepping in and kicking the door closed. He toed off his sneakers and set it next to the door before he sighed and set Katsuki down on the soft and fluffy dark grey rug.

The rug was so soft Katsuki nearly layed down and fell asleep on it and it smelled like lavender, actually Izuku's whole room had a sweet smell, a mixture of soft vanilla and spicy sandalwood with some lavender.

Katsuki's little Kitten eyes widened when he looked around.
This room wasn't what he expected at all, when he thought of Deku's room he thought that it would be overflowing with All Might posters and merch but there was only one hanging and a white wall behind a soft and comfy looking dark grey couch.

Izuku's room looked like it came from a magazine. It was a masculine and comfy looking room with the colors Dark bottle green, dark grey and white with a touch of black.

The rug Katsuki was standing on was a soft color of dark grey and white combined, most of the walls was white and bare except for the one All Might portrait hanging on one, he had three dark grey comfy couches, two long ones with one single and a soft looking dark green loveseat in the corner facing the TV and balcony.

The TV was a really big flat screen and a PS4 was stashed right under it with two controls next to it and a sleek black X-box was half hidden behind a small cupboard under the TV.

There was a small glass coffee table with a big glass bowl of gummy bears in the middle and a white cup of half drunken Hot chocolate on it.

There was three doors in the room and Katsuki knew that one of them lead to a bathroom and the other one to Izuku's room but the other one looked to be locked with a chain.

Katsuki looked at the small open plan kitchen right across the living room and hummed.

Damn would I love to work in a kitchen like that, the kitchen looked sleek and all the expensive tools Chefs would kill to have was in there. Everything either stainless steel with hardened glass handles or wooden with steel handles.

The counter was a dark onix green and black marble, there was a big glass bowl filled with all kinds of fruit in the middle of it, and the cupboards was a soft grey and white with steely grey handles.

God dammit how is Deku this rich!? Katsku thought while he looked up at Izuku, he was typing something on his phone while he walked over towards one of the closed doors.

When he opened the door Katsuki saw a white marble and deep tub and soft grey tiles and a glass door shower, the toilet was a little further into the bathroom next to a small white marble basen. The shower looked big enough to fit two people comfortably and the bath looked big enough for three people.

Katsuki silently walked towards the bathroom the soft rug feeling heavenly under the soft pink pads of his paws till the surprisingly warm tiles made him whine in satisfaction.

Izuku set down his phone on one of the bathroom counters before looking down at the whining cute kitten and smiling softly. He let the kitten explore while he pulled off his shirt, pants and socks and throwing them in the hamper. Now he only stood in his black briefs and Katsuki couldn't help but lick his kitten lips at the sight.

The briefs hugged Izuku's thighs so sexily and it showed off that teasing V-line and the sexy happy trail that lead all the way down.

Katsuki watched as Izuku turned on the shower and held his hand under it till it felt hot enough before he pulled down his briefs and Katsuki let out a meow of absolute shock before high tailing it out of the bathroom leaving a shocked and baffled Izuku behind.

"Kitten?" He called out in confusion before shrugging and stepping into the hot shower not bothering to close the glass door behind him.

In the Livingroom Katsuki was trying to get the extremely hot but frightening as Fuck image from his mind. Why the fuck is Deku walking around with a fucking third leg in his god damn pants!? That thing is a threat to all assholes out there! And yes, Assholes cause I know he's gay! That thing will rip your Asshole in two! Thank god that thing is not ever going near mine! Jesus Christ.

"Kacchan?"

He's done already!? How long have I been standing here!?

Katsku looked up and saw Deku standing there in just a pair of black sweatpants, no shirt or even shoes. His hair was damp and tied into a low man bun making him look absolutely delicious...wait...What did this nerd just call me!?

Katsuki tilted his head and Izuku chuckled before shaking his head. "I cant keep calling you kitten while you crash here, and you look a awful lot like Kacchan so yeah, Kacchan. He shouldn't find out though or else he's gonna kill me" Izuku said with a soft chuckle and a warm smile.

Katsuki rolled his little eyes and let out a soft 'meow' of approval.
At least it's not something stupid like fluffball or Mr Cuddles or some shit...

Izuku picked Katsku up delicately and Katsuki let it happen without any complaints before he quickly settled himself on one of Izuku's broad shoulders. Izuku chuckled and scratched softly under Katsuki's chin before he walked into the kitchen.

Katsuki looked down at Izuku as he started to cook something that smelled really delicious. Katsuki's fur bristled a little when Izuku turned on his music player on one of the counters and turned the volume up when :
Exchange - Bryson Tiller started to play and the sexual beat started to echo through the kitchen causing Katsuki to blush under his fur.

Izuku began rolling his hips sensually in time with the beat and even started to sing softly with the singer, his voice was really dark and husky.

Katsuki trembled softly and Izuku looked up at him with a soft expression but Katsuki could see that his eyes had turned a darker shade.

"Are you okay Kacchan? Cold?" He cooed up at Katsuki and Katsuki couldn't help himself as he leaned down and gave Izuku a lick on his cheek with his rough tongue.

Izuku smiled and laughed softly. "You're so cute Kacchan" Izuku said softly before he took Katsuki in his arms and walked towards the loveseat in the livingroom and set Katsuki down on it before covering him in one of the softest blankets Katsuki had ever felt, it was black with a red tint when the light reflected on it.

"There you go Kacchan, all snug" Izuku said as he leaned down and gave Katsuki a peck kiss on his small fluffy head.

All Katsuki could think was...

What the fuck was that!?...

😼

🦄 : lucky charm of the day!