Kitten 🧡^ELEVEN

Author :...

So yeah, enjoy~
%%%

[Katsuki's Pov]

I sighed as I woke up slowly, smelling a sweet vanilla and sour apple scent wafting around me, making me feel warm and comfortable.

My head felt like it was in the clouds and my body felt completely lax as I gingerly rolled my body around in the soft bed, which I know by now, is Deku's. When I cracked my eyes open a little I could see the room flooded with that familiar soft forest green glow from the large lava lamp on the small bedside table next to the large bed.

I didn't even flinch when the bedroom door suddenly opened and Deku walked in with a wide grin. My body responded as if on autopilot as I rolled over towards him and stared at him.

[3'rd Person Pov]

Izuku grinned and a warmth filled him when he stared at the blonde on his bed, between his covers, completely relaxed and staring at him with his wide ruby eyes as if waiting for something.

"Kacchan, did you sleep well? I brought you another bottle if you're hungry babe?" Izuku tested him softly and waited silently for a response from the unmoving blonde.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked softly as he approached the blonde slowly and sat down on the side of the bed. Izuku gingerly lifted his hand and ran his fingers through the blonde's spiked soft locks. He was pleasantly surprised when the blonde actually leaned into his soft touch with soft hums.

"Dont let your ego inflate Nerd, I'm just not feeling like myself today, dont know what's wrong..." Katsuki said softly making Izuku chuckle deeply.

The drug isn't working like I thought it would but at least he's a little calmer than he usually is... Izuku thought  as continued to stroke through the blonde's soft spikes.

"Well would you like the bottle?" Izuku asked softly as he rubbed the nipple of the bottle against Katsuki's little pink mouth. Katsuki glared at Izuku before he sighed, rolled his eyes and opened his mouth making Izuku grin triumphantly and slip the bottle into his mouth.

"Good boy" he cooed before he picked Katsuki up from the bed along with the blankets to keep him warm. Katsuki groaned as he drank the warm milk before he closed his eyes and layed his head on Izuku's broad chest with another soft groan.

"I already made you breakfast Kacchan, just wait here while I prepare it okay bubs?"

Katsuki just groaned in irritation as Izuku set him down on the fluffy soft yellow blanket in a playpen filled with loads of stuffed toys.

Izuku briefly leaned down and gave Katsuki a small kiss on his forehead making him groan again. "I'll be right back!"

Yeah, yeah...

Katsuki thought as he drank his warm milk contently, he was pleasantly surprised when he thought of how good it tastes, it was a little more vannila-ish than normal milk and thicker too. It even smelt like vanilla.

Katsuki looked around his play pen, it was kinda spacious. There was more than enough space for him to walk around and there were loads of toys too. Stuffed monkeys, pandas, lions, dragons, teddy bears and hero plushies too most of them were of Allmight...

Katsuki hummed softly as he picked up a Eraserhead plushie and touched the capture scarf around his neck. The plushie was smiling, unlike the real Eraserhead who only smirked sometimes and smiled rarely.

It looked cute

Katsuki smiled softly as he picked up a All might plushy in his other hand. He had a silver age costume on and his expression was His usual smile he would display when he called out 'I Am Here!'.