Kitten🧡^ SEVEN

Author : Hey guys, sorry this one took so long, I'm having some...issues?...deciding in which University/College to apply to😅😑
%%%

Katsuki took in shaky breaths as the hot water of the shower ran down his body. The hot water felt Devine against his skin but he wasn't concentrating on that at all, the only thing that mattered to him was his fingers thrusting in and out of his small and sensitive hole.

Tears of pleasure and embarrassment were streaming down his flushed cheeks and his moans were muffled by him biting into his fist.

He knew Izuku was still in the dorm, he could hear faint sound of shuffling sometimes.

Katsuki sobbed softly as he pulled his fist away from his mouth and started thrusting his fingers faster and harder, but they couldn't reach far enough, and it was extremely frustrating.

"F-...vnng...F-Fucking...Asshole D-Deku! Nnggh! A-Ah!" Katsuki cursed softly and shakily.

"Kacchan? I'm leaving now for a bit okay?" Katsuki heard Izuku calling from behind the door before he heard muffled footsteps and then a door closing.

Katsuki let out a loud moan as his orgasm ripped through him sharply, making his stomach and little hole clench. Katsuki curled his toes and whined loudly as he fell to his knees, trembling as his orgasm prolonged.

Katsuki panted softly when his body finally relaxed and he calmed down. "Fuck" he cursed when he got out of the shower, struggling to walk on his shaky legs.

Katsuki wrapped one of Izuku's soft pure white towels around his whole upper and lower body, since it was longer than him, and stood Infront of the body length mirror. He cringed when he caught sight of himself, whole body flsuhed a faint shade of red, pupils blown wide enough that the red of his iris was barely noticed, lips red and swollen from biting them mercilessly and hair flat against his head from the dampness.

Katsuki glared at himself in the mirror. That fucking Deku! Touching me-No! Harassing Me!
I'm gonna kill him of he lays one damn finger on me ever again!

Katsuki quickly dried himself off and padded into Izuku's room with the towel still wrapped around him like a blanket. He snorted when he saw neatly folded clothes laying on the end of the bed.

Katsuki quietly tugged on the soft and warm shirt and the fluffy pajama bottoms that was, of course, All Might themed and the fluffy grey socks instantly warmed his feet up. Katsuki pulled one of Izuku's hoodies over his head, the bottom of the hoodie went over his thighs and the sleeves gave him major sweater paws.

Katsuki sighed as he slumped down on the cloudy-soft bed and let his eyes roam around the room. He frowned when he found a small white paper on one of the pillows.

As soon as he read the note he growled lowly and burned the note in his hand. I need to get out of this fucking place! He thought as he felt a tremor go through him before his head started aching horribly.

Katsuki cried out softly as he rolled around the bed in pain while clutching at his hair. His lower back was also throbbing but he ignored that since it wasn't close to the ache in his head. "Argh! Fuck!" He cried out as he buried his face into the soft bedding and whimpered.

What the fuck is happening to me!?

Katsuki thought exasperated and glaring at nothing, his whole body convulsed and throbbed before he screamed as he felt a searing pain throb through his head and lower back. "Fuck!" Katsuki screamed in absolute agony.

"Deku! DEKU HELP PLEASE!" Katsuki screamed and cursed himself in his head for daring to even scream the bastard's name let alone ask him for help. But he didn't have a choice since it was almost as if his head and lower back was being ripped to shreds.