Kitten 🧡^ NINE

Author : ...
%%%

Katsuki glared hatefully at a smiling and Humming Izuku as he moved about in the kitchen.

Katsuki was laying on his stomach of a couch, with the dreaded diaper on! He grumbled when he thought back to what happened...

"NO!"

Izuku tutted softly as he approached Katsuki slowly. "Come on Kacchan, dont be stubborn! This is for your own Safety!"

Katsuki shook his head. "I said no Deku! You're not putting that thing on me!"

Izuku sighed before he hummed and pulled something from his back Jeans pocket. "Here can you hold this for me at least?" He said handing Katsuki his phone.

Katsuki took it with a confused expression but his eyes widened when he saw the phone cover.
It was Allmight themed! The exact same one Katsuki has been wanting for forever!

He looked at a smirking Izuku with wide eyes. "How did you get this nerd!?"

"I bought it Kacchan"

"But I've went to every merch store and they didn't have these" Katsuki almost whined out and Izuku chuckled.

"I found a bunch of them in a comic book store in the mall" Izuku said as his smirk widened before he gently tapped Katsuki's soft milky thigh.

"There we go Kacchan, was that so hard?"
He asked and Katsuki looked down, his eyes widened when he saw that he had the diaper on.

This fucking Nerd tricked me! Bastard!

Afterwards Izuku picked Katsuki up and layed him down on the couch, turning the channel on to some dumb kids show called DORA THE EXPLORER or something...

Katsuki grumbled when the girls obnoxious voice cried out.

"Where is the Cave?"

Katsuki sighed. "Behind you!"

"Where?"

"Behind You! You Twit!" Katsuki exclaimed angrily but blushed in embarrassment when he heard a soft chuckle from behind him.

"Having fun Kacchan?" Izuku asked softly making Katsuki groan irritably.

"Well come on, foods ready"

"M' not hungry" Katsuki grumbled out without looking at Izuku so he didn't expect being lifted off the couch.

"Gah! Let go of me! Put me down Deku!"
Katsuki exclaimed loudly as he thrashed in Izuku's hold till Izuku gave him a warning tap on his sore bottom making him whine.

"Don't do that Deku! Still hurts" Katsuki mumbled softly in embarrassment as his butt began to throb again.

Izuku gingerly sat Katsuki down on his knees on the soft rug infront of the glass coffee table before disappearing into the kitchen and coming back with food.

He put a small bowl of chopped fruit with yogurt and cream infront of Katsuki and a AllMight themed sippy cup filled to the brim with warm milk. Katsuki blushed when he stared at the sippy cup.

Fuck this nerd think he is babying me like this!? Katsuki thought as he looked back and saw Izuku slurping some ramen noodles before he gave Katsuki a soft smile with a wink.

Katsuki glared at him before he turned back to his breakfast and reluctantly started eating. He nearly moaned at the delicious fresh fruit and creams but he held himself back and instead blushed softly as he continued to eat while watching TV.

...

Katsuki yawned softly as he woke up in the soft covers of Izuku's bed. He frowned....

How in the hell did I get here and how did I fall asleep!?

Katsuki grumbled under his breath as he sat up and felt the soft fluff from the inside of the diaper protect his sore butt. He gingerly got up out of the bed and looked out the glass sliding doors and saw that it was dark outside.

Wasn't it just morning?

Katsuki groaned when he saw that he had a blue long sleeved AllMight themed shirt on. AllMight was on the shirt with his Cape flying behind him and the words I Am Here was printed in yellow and bold under him. The shirt went to the middle of his thighs but didn't completely cover the underside of the offending My Little Pony themed purple and white diaper.

Katsuki groaned again as he slowly padded out of Izuku's room and straight into the livingroom where he heard Izuku chuckling deeply. Katsuki peeked into the room and his eyes widened at what he saw. Katsuki started shaking before he held his hand over his mouth to suppress a horrified gasp.

What the fuck!?

...
What the fuck indeed...why did I made this so damm short urgh! But to be fair, I am updating this sneakily in my boyfriend's Garage...pfft! I promised him no wattpad for today and if he finds out...my ass is gonna be on the line!😭😢...but I just couldnt keep you guys waiting so I had to! Urgh...I'm such a bad boyfriend to him but he told me he loves me anyways so...*giggles*😅😁🤭

🦴 : Lucky charm of the day!

Sorry guys that this one is so short I promise the next one will be longer!

# Riddle :

What word in the English language does the following : The first two letters signifies a Male, The first three letters signifies a Female, the first four letters signifies a great, while the entire word signifies a Great Woman. What is the word???

# Would you rather...:

Want TELEKINESIS (the ability to move things with your mind) or TELEPATHY (the ability to read peoples minds)???

Answer to Riddle in Chapter EIGHT^🧡

The answer is....*drum rolls plz!*

LIGHT!
...