Kitten 🧡^ FIVE

Author : Beware for Deku acting a little...wierd yeah?😅
%%%

"D-...Deku..." Katsuki breathed out softly with a flinch. His whole body was aching and throbbing allover and his mind was a little fuzzy. "D-Deku!" Katsuki said again as he tried to lift his body from the warm carpet and failing miserably as he fell back down, face first.

Fuck! What the hell happened!?
Katsuki thought groggily as he grumbled under his breath. The only thing that registered in his head was that he was naked as the day he was born and Deku was standing in front of him, staring at him like he was some sort of desert on a gold platter.

"Kacchan" Izuku said again but this time his voice was husky and deep. Izuku licked his lips before he quietly walked towards a struggling Katsuki, he was attempting to get up again but kept falling back down.

Izuku waited till Katsuki was making his fifth attempt before he gingerly reached down and slipped one arm under his naked thighs and the other around his shoulders, hoisting him up against his chest.

Izuku held back a deep groan when he felt the soft milky flesh of Katsuki against his palms, despite his quirk, Katsuki's skin stayed incredibly baby- soft.

Katsuki protested weakly against the firm embrace, his body was already on the verge to black out again. "H-Hnnmm...D-...Deku! Dekuuu Stahp...nnggh...D-D.." Katsuki breathed out little whimpers before he fell slack in Izuku's arms.

Deku, not even flinching at the added dead weight of Katsuki, smirked Cheshire- like down at the innocent looking Katsuki cradled against his chest.

So beautiful...so gorgeous...
...so sexy...

Izuku licked his lips again before he walked towards his bedroom.

===

[Katsuki's Pov]

Katsuki groaned softly as a throbbing headache woke him up from a good sleep. He furrowed his brows a little before he turned over and snuggled further into the soft and fluffy blankets. They felt so silky and soft against his naked flesh...

Naked flesh....WAIT WHAT!?

He shot up out of bed and trembled slightly when he looked around and under the covers to check if he was indeed naked and sure as hell he was, except for the pair of all might briefs he had on.

Fucking All Might...

Katsuki huffed softly as he got up and shivered when his feet gently padded on the soft as cloud and warm carpet.

Katsuki flushed a bright red when his memories started coming back to him, from when he was a kitten to the time he blacked out in Izuku's strong hold. Katsuki grit his teeth.

That damn Deku dare carry me like that!? I'll show him!

Katsuki grumbled to himself as he blindly picked up a shirt from the floor and slipped it on, the shirt was big enough to slip over his shoulders and show off his collarbones and one of his shoulders. The All Might briefs were slipping off too so he had to tie the strings tightly against his waist.

Katsuki chewed on his plump bottom lip as he made his way out of Deku's room and towards the kitchen, where a heavenly smell came from.

He huffed softly, almost inaudibly, when he saw Deku standing there with his back turned to him, Deku was talking with someone on the phone.

"Yeah..." Deku chuckled "...yeah, I uh...I kinda found out about it earlier...uh...no I....yes I know, I'll tell him...okay...yeah okay, see you guys...bye...yeah okay...bye" Deku set down the phone before he chuckled softly and turned towards a silently trembling Katsuki, he always trembles when he's nervous or confused about something.

"Kacchan" Deku said before shaking his head and chuckling again. "...you were the kitten this whole time, Good thing I decided to call you Kacchan then huh?"
He said with a soft smirk.

Katsuki, who was still trembling, licked his lips slowly before he cleared his throat. "...you dont seem surprised by it...What? This a everyday thing for you?" Katsuki questioned his voice turning sneering, like always.

Deku chuckled again before he gingerly turned off the stove behind him without turning back or looking, his eyes were on Katsuki the whole time and a slow smirk spread over his lips.

"No, Kacchan, it's not an everyday thing, but I'm not surprised because we live in a world of strange quirks and abilities so Yeah, I think that I'm past being surprised about lots of things" Deku said slowly, almost mockingly. "...so no Kacchan, I'm not surprised...well...only a little because I never expected it to be you , That I'm surprised about yes"

Katsuki glared up at Deku. Smug bastard!

"Why did you dress me you stupid Nerd!?"

"Well Kacchan, you were very much naked when you collapsed in my arms and I couldn't just let you lay naked in my bed like that, it's only a pair of boxers"

"FUCKING ALL MIGHT BOXERS!"

Deku chuckled softly with a soft smile before rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Its the only pair I had that would fit you without falling off much" He said.

Katsuki gritted his teeth as he looked away, at everything but Deku. It's still fucking falling off like I'm some kind of underfed brat! (No offense to anyone😓🙏)

Deku smirked again. "Are you okay Kacchan?" He asked softly, teasingly.

"Fucking fine!" Katsuki snapped with his crimson eyes blazing in anger and irritation. I just want to go home and forget this ever happened" he said with a huff.

Deku nodded with a small smile.
"Talking about home, I called your mom and told her about your situation."

"Yeah? What'd the Hag say?"

"She said to tell you that you shouldn't come home yet"

Katsuki could have exploded with anger right then and there. "WHAT!? WHY!?"

Deku simply grinned. "Well, she and your dad went on a little trip to your grandmother to confirm the story they told the school since some people started to become suspicious and concerned about the abrupt leave, she also told me that I should look after you while your here since you can't go to school yet"

Katsuki gritt his teeth again in irritation before he let out a deep breath and closed his eyes before he looked at a Grinning Deku again.

"Fine, I'll fucking stay here till they come back" he said and before Deku could have said anything Katsuki pointed at him in all seriousness. "...but, the moment you fucking try anything...I'm out of here faster than you can say 'Kacchan'...you understand!?"

Deku nodded with a wide grin.
"Of course Kacchan"

😁😁😁

Riddle :
# I am the beginning of everything, the end of everywhere. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, What am I???🤔

Plz comment the answer!

Would you rather...
Loose all your teeth a day, or loose a day of your life everytime you kissed someone???🧐

Comment the answer plz!

X Answers to the riddle for the previous Chapter!

If you drop me I'm sure to crack, but give me a smile and I'll always smile back...what am I???
*I'm a mirror!

Would you rather have your skin change color based on your emotions or have tattoos that depicts everything you did yesterday?
*I'd rather have the skin🤭
I do all kinds of crazy shit!🤣

🍀 : lucky charm or the day!