Kitten 🧡^SIX

Author : Oh dont mind the picture up top^^^
Just my mood for the day...😑...dont you just hate your life at times!? Post this (👌) emoji if you know what I'm talking about...
%%%

Katsuki grunted softly as he plopped himself down on one of Deku's soft as fuck couches.

Deku set down a bowl of steamy katsudon infront of him and Katsuki practically salvated when he caught a whiff of it. Damn, the nerd can cook.

Katsuki licked his lips when Deku set a big cup of hot chocolate infront of him too, he could see a few pink and white marshmallows floating on the top and he glared up at Deku who stared down at him with a smirk.

"I remembered you always liked Marshmallows in your hot chocolate" Deku said with a wink making Katsuki splutter in shock. Did this fucking just wink at me!? The hell?!

"Eat up Kacchan" Izuku said as he plopped himself down on the couch opposite Katsuki with a glass of water in his hand.

"Dont tell me what to do damn Nerd, I can decide for myself" Katsuki said irritably and Izuku shrugged with a grin. "Its weird you know? You were so compliant as a kitten, and now..."

"Cats can't fucking talk Deku! And if they could you could bet your ass I would've told your ass the moment you set me through that door"

"I dont doubt that for a second Kacchan"

Katsuki snorted and rolled his eyes before he set the bowl of Katsudon on his lap and started eating quietly, he was halfway done when Izuku's phone rang again, but Izuku didn't leave the room to answer it, instead he answered it right there while staring intently at Katsuki.

"Its me..." Izuku said formally and Katsuki furrowed his brows when Izuku's face set into a angry scowl. "...yeah and? I dont see why you had to call me, it's simple enough isn't it?" Izuku said his voice Deadly calm but with a clear hint of irritation. "...then why dont you tell him....yeah and now you thought to call me even though i said that i am not to be interrupted with matters like these? Just-...okay just call him again and hear what he says and if his answer is the same I'll go check it out...yes that's what I said...yeah...okay"

Izuku ended the call with a frustrated sigh before he gulped down the water and set the glass down on the glass coffee table infront of him. His jaw was ticked and his fingers were drumming on his knees. Katsuki set down his half finished bowl on the table and drank a little of his hot chocolate.

"Trouble in paradise?" Katsuki asked Izuku with a raised brow and watched as Izuku chuckled humorlessly.

"What paradise?" He asked tiredly as he tilted his head and observed Katsuki who watched him with narrowed eyes.

Katsuki stayed silent for a long while before he set down his mug of hot chocolate and shook his head at Izuku. "What the fuck is all this nerd?" He asked Izuku with a confused scowl and Izuku chuckled and raised his brows in question. "What?"

"I mean what the fuck is all this!?" Katsuki stressed as he waved his arms around and gestured to the whole dorm room that practically looked like a luxury suite in a hotel.

"I dont know what you mean Kacchan" Izuku said with a taunting smirk making Katsuki's temper flare more.

"You know exactly what I mean you piece of shi-"

"Dont swear Kacchan" Izuku cut him off with a strained jaw but a calm expression. Katsuki scoffed at him. "I'll swear whenever the fuck I want you stupid Nerd! Don't you dare tell me what to do!"

Izuku sighed before he smirked again and stood up from the couch, he gestured to Katsuki's half eaten dish. "You gonna finish that?"

Katsuki shook his head with a irritated frown.
"No" he said with gritted teeth when Izuku swiftly picked up the dishes and walked into the Kitchen, he put the dishes in the sink while Katsuki's eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"You gonna fucking answer my question or what?" Katsuki asked in irritation.

Izuku turned around and regarded Katsuki with a taunting smirk and dark eyes. Katsuki gulped softly but held his scowl when Izuku started to advance towards him in slow strides.

Katsuki's breath hitched when Izuku leaned down into his personal space and chuckled deeply, his hot breath blew over Katsuki's sensitive earlobe and he suppressed a pitiful whimper.

"What are you doi-"

"What did I say about swearing Kacchan?" Katsuki shivered at Izuku's deep husky voice and his large hand that came to rest on his naked thigh.

"And I thought I told you that I'll swear whenever I want, you got a problem with that Deku?" Katsuki said glaring at Izuku when he leaned back to gaze deeply into Katsuki's ruby irises.

Katsuki held his breath when Izuku's eyes darkened as he continued to only stare into his eyes. Izuku said nothing as he slid his hand further up Katsuki's thigh making Katsuki's face heat up. Katsuki quickly slammed his hand down on Izuku's and tried to pry Izuku's hand off of his thigh, but his hand wouldn't budge and only kept sliding higher up.

"D-Deku what the fu-"

"Will you stop swearing now Kacchan?" Izuku asked tauntingly making Katsuki grit his teeth.

"Fuck you fucker!"

Katsuki's face turned dark red and he tried to vigorously shove Izuku's hand off his thigh as it was moving even higher till he was successfully cupping Katsuki's member in his large hand.

Katsuki let out shaky breaths as his eyes began to water when Izuku squeezed ever so slightly.
"D-Deku-"

"If you say you'll stop swearing Kacchan, I'll stop immediately" Izuku said with a wide smirk as he gave a taunting squeeze to Katsuki's hardening member.

"What the fu-"

"Say it Kacchan and I'll stop"

"Y-You d-"

"Say it Kacchan, Say 'I promise I'll stop swearing Izuku' come on Kacchan, it's not that hard" Izuku said with a wide smirk and dark eyes.

Katsuki let out shaky pants and gritted his teeth as pitiful whines started to slip from his mouth. Tears were gathering in the corners of his eyes as he instinctively clenched his thighs shut around Izuku's hand.

"D-Deku sto-"

"Say it Kacchan, come on, Say it for me"

Katsuki shook his head before he clenched his eyes shut and panted harder. He shivered as he opened his eyes and found Izuku's dark eyes watching his face with a teasing smirk.

"I-I...I pr-..promise I-I'll st-stop swearing...Izu-ku..." Katsuki said through gritted teeth. He sighed in relief when Izuku let go of his now hard member and stood up from the couch and smiled at Katsuki as if nothing happened.

"You can go take a shower in my private bathroom, I'll leave some clothes for you on my bed. I'll prepare the guest bedroom for you. I won't be here when you're done with your shower okay, so just make yourself at home" Izuku said as he smirked down at a shocked and whimpering Katsuki.

Katsuki didn't have time to retort as Izuku had already left to his room.

Katsuki let out a deep breath and shivered with a whimper when his hard and sensitive erection grazed over the soft material of the All Might boxers he had on. Katsuki grit his teeth and narrowed his tear-glazed eyes at the door Izuku dissapeared through.

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!"

😆

😘 : Lucky charm of the day