Kitten🧡 ^ EIGHT

Author : Hey guys, sorry for the long wait...uh, My little brother broke my laptop, and I totally dont believe him when he said that it was accidental😑, but yeah, while My boyfriend is having it repaired, I'm writing from my phone so I guess there is gonna be some mistakes...just go easy on me🙏

Chao~
%%%

"Fuck you Deku! Let go of me!"

Katsuki shouted loudly as Izuku twisted him around and held him against the wall next to the door. Izuku tutted softly as he gazed down at a glaring Katsuki with darker eyes and a small smirk. "What did I say about swearing Kacchan?"

Katsuki froze for a second as he thought back to it and his heart started pounding rapidly in his chest but he quickly shrugged it off. Since when am I scared if this damned nerd!? Fuck him!

"And why did you even try to run away? I thought we were in agreement that you would stay here until your parents came back?"
Izuku asked softly as he looked down at Katsuki but Katsuki just shook his head as he tried to get Izuku to let go of him.

"Let go!"

"Answer me Kacchan" Izuku said softly, it sorta sounded like a command really and it had Katsuki fuming.

"Fuck you and your fucking question Deku!" Katsuki shouted into Izuku's face making Izuku's eyes darken even more before he let a slow smirk spread over his lips.

Izuku said nothing as he pulled Katsuki against him and slung him effortlessly onto his shoulder making Katsuki cry out in shock before he started panting and hitting Izuku's back, even using small explosions. He would have used larger ones bit his body was seemingly too exhausted and he didn't want people coming to Izuku's room and seeing him here in this pitiful position.

"Let me down you Scum!" Katsuki growled out as he punched Izuku in the back but it didn't seem as if it faced him at all as Izuku continued towards his bedroom.

Katsuki realised too late what was about to happen as Izuku sat down at the end of his bed, pulled Katsuki over his lap and pulled down his comfy pajama bottoms.

"What the fu-"

"Shh Kacchan, this is your punishment for running away from me, after you made an agreement with me" Izuku said and Katsuki could almost feel tears forming in his eyes as he tried looking back at Izuku.

"You broke the agreement first!" Katsuki cried out and Izuku tilted his head to the side a little as he thought. "How so Kacchan?"

"I specifically said that if you tried anything I'd be out of here!"

Izuku sighed as he looked down at the blonde. "And what have I tried doing Kacchan?"

Katsuki took a shaky breath and managed to glare at the carpet. "You touched me..." he mumbled out with an embarrassed blush spreading over his cheeks.

Izuku smirked before he leaned down and whispered in Katsuki's ear. "I did what?"

Katsuki gritted his teeth in anger and embarrassment. "You fucking touched me!" He shouted angrily.

"Dont swear Kacchan and I know you liked it" Izuku said. "Heard you moan my name afterwards in the shower too" Izuku said with a deep chuckle.

"Fucking Pervert!"

"Stop swearing Kacchan!"

"You dont fucking tell me what to do!" Katsuki screamed in anger and Izuku sighed. "Then you leave me no other choice, remember Kacchan, I warned you multiple times"

It was all silent till Katsuki cried out in mostly shock when a sudden sting came over his behind.

Izuku didn't say anything as he continued to spank the blonde and Katsuki was a panicky and crying mess as he tried to cover his butt from the brutal spanking. It felt like Izuku was using his quirk too.

"D-Deku! Deku Stop!" Katsuki sobbed out in a scream as Izuku only went harder.

"St-Stop Please!"

Izuku continued to Ignore the sobbing and pleading blonde as he continued on with the spanking.

When Izuku finally reached fifty spanks he stopped and looked down at the blonde. Katsuki was sobbing loudly, nearly screaming as he held onto Izuku's pants tightly with his head buried in his thigh. Katsuki was shaking uncontrollably with sobs and his butt was a fiery red with Izuku's handprints on both cheeks.

Izuku sighed as he gently picked Katsuki up, being careful of his butt, before he clutched the blonde to his chest and cooed softly.

"Its over now Kacchan, I'm sorry Kacchan, Deku's really sorry" Izuku cooed.

Katsuki didn't say anything as he continued to sob and shake violently.

Izuku stood up and gingerly layed Katsuki down on his stomach on the bed before he went to his bathroom and came back with a soothing cream meant for aches and blisters.

Izuku sat down next to the sobbing blonde and gingerly spread the cold clear cream over the enflamed butt making Katsuki sob harder and try to pull away.

"Kacchan, I need to apply this so it doesn't swell" Izuku said sternly as he gingerly continued to spread the cold cream but Katsuki's sobs only continued.

Once Izuku was done he gently pulled Katsuki against his chest, mindful of his throbbing butt, and cuddled him softly. "Does it still hurt?" He asked Katsuki softly when Katsuki's sobs dwindled down to sniffles and soft cries.

Katsuki nodded to Izuku's question and Izuku held him tighter and started rocking Katsuki back and forth like you do a baby.

"M'not a baby..." Katsuki mumbled through hicks and sniffles.

Izuku leaned down and frowned. "What?"

"I said I'm n-not a baby!" Katsuki cried out softly as he tried getting out of Izuku's hold but instead ended up hissing and tearing up again as his raw butt slid against Izuku's jean clad thighs.

"Aw, you need to be more careful with that sore bottom Kacchan. You'll hurt yourself" Izuku said softly as he gently layed Katsuki down but put some pillows under Katsuki's lower back so his butt didn't touch the bed.

"I'll be right back" Izuku said as he went into his walk-in closet.

Katsuki layed reluctantly still as he waited for Izuku's return, occasionally whincing from the throbbing on his behind.

When Izuku returned he held something behind his back and Katsuki narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

Katsuki's eyes widened when he caught sight of what was in Izuku's hands and he tried moving away.

"Kacchan! Stay still or you'll hurt yourself!" Izuku said sternly making Katsuki grit his teeth and shake his head but he layed still.

"You're not putting that...that thing on me!" Katsuki shouted as he pointed at the My Little Pony themed diaper in Izuku's hands with a angry glare.

"Its for your safety!"

"I dont care! You're not getting that thing near me!"

"Inside voices Kacchan"

"NO!"

...

Ah, Kacchan is still stubborn...jeez!

👽 : lucky charm of the day!

# Riddle :
What can fill up a room but takes up no space?

#Would you rather...?
Be gassy on your first date, or be gassy on your wedding night?

Answer to Riddle in Chapter SEVEN^🧡

The third son is David!

"DUN DUN DUUUUUN!"
...