Authors Note!

Hmm, bet you're all so angry that this isn't a update right? Hehe

Don't worry an update is coming today I'm down 600 words and are busy pulling the others otta my ass.

I'm sorry I was gone so long, I had some health issues and had to so some minor operations but I'm well now! Thank fuck!

Over the span of two years, I've lost the love of my life (yeah he broke up with me because I can't have sex with him also because of my health issues now) like, I'm sorry I can't have sex with you five times a day whatchu want!?

So yeah, that happened I'm sorry for the tmi but I need to vent dammit! 🤧🥲

Aparently there's a lung type of disease running in the fam and when I was affected with covid 19 it triggered it inside me and now I'm in danger bleh, but it's okay! I'm fine now because I have all those candies the doctor gave me!😉😆

Some of yall were wondering how old I am and fine, okay? Fine, I'm 14 years old, I cantlly turned 14 last Sunday! Hehehe so Happy b day to me!!!

Anyways, I'm back home now and I'm gonna start updating regularly and I've been seeing phony accounts that are pretending to me...wow man, just wow! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU COPY MY BOOK AND PROCEED TO WRITE IT BETTER THAN I DO!??

Are you insane?! Atleast warn me first right? Listen I'm only writing for funsies anyways so if yall wanna take one of these, take em, but send me a link so I can enjoy it too! I'd love to see how ya'll do it!

We're all friends and friends share after all right? Hehehe

I'm not gonna be here for long anyways, it's literally the pills keeping me going but my dad asked me to make a bucket list of things I wanna do before I kick the bucket..heh bucket...so I'd love to hear what yall think I should do!

With the pills the doctor said that I can live long as long as I stay on my pills and take them on schedule! So I'm not dying anytime soon!

KACCHAN THE KITTEN SHALL LIVE ON!!

I've also noticed that I haven't written a proper snut scene in any of my books yet...holy shit man. What's up with me?

I'll do that right away!

Also a shoutout my my Angsty friend @Someonecomekillme !

He's like the real life version of Dazai aparently and messaged me last night saying I inspired him to download wattpad and write his own stories! I've checked it out and it's...ah something...his more into Angst no comfort and Fluff...the fluff part I'm not sure of but he says so so yeah! Heh

I'm so happy to be back and I'll stop rambling now but yeah!

I love all of you so much and thank you for supporting me and staying by my side it truly mean alot to me, I'm crying rn!!!

Bye bye everyone see you in the next one~♡