Chapter 4: Classes

"GET UP GET UP GET UUUP!!!!" Pansy yelled while shaking me violently.

"5 more minutes!" I groaned as I moved my pillow to my ear, trying to muffle the noise.

"Pansy, you don't have to shake her THAT hard." Camille said

"She sleeps like a dead witch." Pansy mumbled snatching my pillow and pulling the covers off me . Feeling the cold wind touch my skin I shot up.

"I'm awake !!!" I announced.

"Good, now get ready or we're going to be late for breakfast." Pansy said.

After getting dressed , I looked at my robe. It was black and it had my house's symbol on it I frowned.

Different. I sighed.

There was a golden coloured Griffon in the middle of a checkered red, blue, green and yellow background. I sighed , put on the robe , stuffed my schedule in my pocket and followed Pansy to the dining hall.

When we arrived, Draco looked at me and frowned. Then he looked at Pansy and his frown deepened.

"Drakiepoo honey !" Pansy sang as she skipped towards Draco and hugged him. Crabbe-sitting next to Draco-looking annoyed, muttered something under his breath. 

"MOVE IT CRABBE!" Pansy yelled as she shoved him.

Pansy sat down ad started to cuddle Draco. He whimpered.

I laughed.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT" Draco demanded.

I just sat quietly eating my food, pretending I didn't hear him.

"I SAID. WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT." Draco said furiously .

"nothing.." I mumbled.

Silence.

"So Camille, what classes do you have today?"

"Umm..." I took out the schedule and read it aloud " Potions, potions, arithmancy , charms , charms herbology, transfiguration , Defense against the dark arts, Defense against the dark arts."

"Hey ! you got the same schedule as me and Draco!" Pansy cheered.

"And me." Dakota added. 

"Well except for herbology . You're with Draco. " Pansy said.

"WOOHOO!" I cheered.

"Well let's get to class before we're late then. Professor Snape is going to have a fit if we are." Dakota said, standing up from her seat. I followed her.

-----------------------------------------------------

It turns out that the potions room was in a dungeon. Drafty and cold. Urgh, I just hate the cold. The class was separated into two, one side was for Slytherin and the other for Gryffindor. I wondered why the two houses shared one class, they absolutely despised each other.

"Okay class, as you all know ,I am Professor Snape your potions teacher. We have a new addition to our class, Miss Camille Crusoe if you haven't already known. Now lets start , page 395 of your text book please. Today we will be learning ....." Professor Snape went on. 

Whatever he said was absolutely boring, with a capital B. So, I decided to draw. I looked around for inspiration and I swore I saw Draco looking at me. I tilted my head to the side and scrunched my eyebrows , wondering why he was looking at me. Spacing out maybe ? Suddenly Draco's face turned pink and he looked away. I sighed and looked down at my empty parchment

I was doodling Snape with a speech bubble which read " Hi. I am professor boring . Welcome to Boring class. Today you will learn that Snape + Teaching potions = You-" Dakota nudged me and the pen slid across the paper.

"NOOOOO!!!!" I cried and instantly put a hand on my mouth.

"What was that " Professor Snape snapped as he turned around from the board.

"Miss Crusoe, what was that?"

"Err....  I said nothing." I said .

"I was sure you said an audible ' NOOOO' ."

"Umm .. well ..."

"Since this is your first time I will give you a warning. Another sound and 10 points will be deducted from Slytherin.

"WHAT?! BUT SHE"S NOT EVEN IN OUR HOUSE!!!" A boy cried.

"Mister O'Connal, one more remark from you and 10 points off slytherin."

The boy stopped talking and looked down.

"So , we continue..."

------------------------------------------

I was relieved once potions was over, no more blabbing from Snape.

I walked towards  Pansy and Dakota.

"Potions was SOOOOO BORING!" Pansy groaned.

"I know right !" Dakota said.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Sorry about nudging you just now, I didn't know you would react that way..." Dakota apologized .

"Its okay" I smiled. 

"Let's get to the next class then " Dakota said.

"Lets go" Pansy said , leaving the potions room.

As I stepped out , I bumped into someone. Okay, 'bump' is an understatement . We literally hit each other HARD. I banged my forehead on the other person and I felt something warm on my lips before I fell on the ground.

"GREAT GOD !" I cried out.

"OUCH! " The other person moaned. It sounded like a boy.

"Camille ! Are you all right ?!" Dakota asked me as she rushed to my aid.

"OH MY GOD . Camille , you just kissed-" Pansy was cut off by Dakota.

"Not now Pansy ! She must be having a head ache right now."

"Talk about it.." I groaned , putting my hand on my bruised forehead.

"Anyway, what was Pansy saying about me kissing someone?" I asked.

"Well Camille .... the person you bumped into .. well ... you accidentally kissed him."

"WHAT?!" I shouted before clutching my head. "OH GOD THIS HEAD ACHE IS A KILLER."

"Just calm down Camille , we'll take you to madame Pomfrey ."

"Okay ... so wait. Who did I kiss?"

"I think you better see it for yourself ..." Dakota said as she moved away.

I looked in front of me and my eyes grew wide.

"Holy crap." I said.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating this story for so long :( I've been dumped in a bin of homework, assignments, essays and assessments . I can't believe how much work we have this year :( Oh yea ! Awesome news !!! So guess what ?! I can't belive it but MONIQUE COLEMAN from HSM came to our school and I ACTUALLY SHOOK HANDS WITH HER. OH. MY. FRENCHTHELAAMA. :O LOL. People like me don't have the chance to meet celebrities (Especially from the US) so things like these are a big deal ;) haha. I hope you awesome peeps will keep reading !

Much love,

Elle.