Chapter 2 : The new house.

The next morning, I woke up early and put on a grey cardigan and a yellow sundress (which dad bought me yesterday.) Then he sent me to Kings Cross station and gave me the ticket which read platform 9 3/4. Platform 9 3/4 ? I thought. I've only heard of platform 9. But 9 3/4 ? I wondered. I held the ticket towards him but he quickly looked at his watch , kissed my fore head and said in a hurry " Sorry sweetie, I got to go. Important meeting ! Have fun and stay out of trouble !" Then he rushed away, leaving me speechless and standing in the middle of the station.

"I guess I'll have to find it myself." I whispered to myself.

I walked towards platform 9 and stood there trying to find out where platform 9 3/4 was. I asked for directions but everyone thought I was joking, but I was clearly serious. As I turned around, I saw a boy walk straight towards the wall. At first I stood there in awe as he disappeared out of sight. I saw a red headed boy about my age and walked towards him.

"Um.. Is this platform 9 3/4?" I asked.

"Yep , it is." He smiled. " By the way my names Ron."

"My names Camille."

He smiled again and a person behind him yelled " HEY, IT'S YOUR TURN, HURRY UP!"

"Got to go, see you." Then he turned around and whizzed into the wall.

I stood at the back of the line , waiting for my turn. When it was finally my turn , my heart started to race. What if I don't make it across the wall? What if I hit myself? All the thoughts raced through my mind until I finally looked at my wrist watch to see it was only 2 minutes left till boarding. I gulped and finally gathered enough courage before charging towards the wall.

Thankfully I made it ! Hallelujah ! And just in time too ! I raced inside the train just before it was about to leave. I looked around for an empty compartment, but each one was full. I guess that's what happens when you're late, I grunted. I slouched in the middle of the narrow hall way and sat on the ground. Suddenly , I saw a pair of shoes next to me . I looked up to see him.

The boy with the platinum hair. The one I saw in Madame Malkins. And these two other chubby boys I've never met before.

I stood up and brushed myself up before letting them pass. Except they didn't.

"You, what's your name?" The boy, or presumably Draco , asked.

"Camille . Camille Crusoe." I replied with an unwavering voice. He's eyes widened. 

"Why are you sitting in the halls?" He asked me.

"All the compartments are full. " I said.

"Let's go Draco , she's just w-" One of the chubby boys said. Draco nudged him.

"Shut up Goyle. Come here, you may sit with us." He gestured me to follow him.

He led me to a compartment , hidden in plain sight. We walked in and I took a seat. 

"umm.. thanks." I said with a sincere smile.

He didn't reply. Polite much ? Yeah, didn't think so.

"So you are a new student at Hogwarts?" He asked me.

"Yes. Yes I am"  I replied.

"And why are you transferring to Hogwarts at your 5th year? Which school were you in before?"

"I don't know, my dad just transferred me here. I was in Beauxbatons Academy of Magic."

"And which house do you want to be in?"

"House?"

"Yes. We have four houses. Slytherin , Gryffindor , Raven claw and Huffle Puff. Slytherin is the house for the great people like us, preferably pure bloods. Gryffindor is the house for the losers like Harry Potter and his miserable friends . Raven Claw is the house for all the nerds, and Huffle puff is the house for the stupid people."