Chapter 3 : Meeting my room mates I

"All right children. Please follow the prefects to your dormitories ." Dumbledore said at the end of the feast.

Everyone in each house stood up and began following the prefects, except me. I mean I didn't know where to go or who to follow when I'm the only one in this godforsaken house ! Suddenly this man in black robes and black hair came up to me and said , "  suppose you are miss Crusoe ?".

"I guess I am. "

" I am professor Snape and professor Dumbledore has requested that you stay in the Slytherin dormitory for reasons being. "

"umm..okay" I said . I knew what the 'reasons being' were , since you know , new girl in a new house , no one saw that coming. I nodded and followed Snape.

He led me to the Dungeons and I felt a cold rush of air hit me, and in the wind , I could hear a faint whisper , "Camille Crusoe. You are the one. You are-" it was cut off by Snape yelling " SERPENS" at a wall. The wall began to open up and it revealed a posh room with a large green leather sofa , a fire place, portraits and books everywhere. It was kind of fancy I admit. 

Snape led me to a hall with two staircases , one on the left and the other on the right. " The girl's dormitory is on the right and the boys on the left. Boys are not allowed to enter the girls dormitory and vice versa . Your room number is 13 and you will be sharing it with 2 other girls. Here is your schedule for tomorrow. Any questions?"

I shook my head.

"Then I will see you tomorrow miss Crusoe. Good night." Then he left.

I walked up the staircase and looked for room umber 13. 

"10 , 11 , 12 ... 13 " I mumbled. I could hear chattering inside the room and I knocked the door lightly.

"Urgh ! Who is it ??"  A girl snorted.

"The door isn't locked" said another girl in a friendlier tone. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Pansy?" I said.

"Camille ?" she said in the same tone.

"Umm... Left out ?" a girl with brunette hair joked.

We both laughed.

"Hey. So you're the new room mate is it?" Pansy laughed.

"I guess." I said in an awkward tone.

"Well then come on in."

I stepped inside and saw a room colored in dark green and beds covered in pillows coloured in green and silver. The room was lit by a small chandelier hanging above the green and silver carpet.

"I thought we were going to get some lame room mate but I guess not." Pansy said. " Oh yea, this is Dakota." Dakota walked up to me and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you" she smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"Well then , your bed is there next to the windows and you can put whatever junk you want in the trunk infront of it. " Pansy said.

"Thanks" 

As I began to unpack my things, I felt a cold chill hit me . I heard the whispering again " Camille , you are the chosen one. You have the powers " it hissed.

"Do you guys hear that?" I asked them.

"Hear what? " They looked at me

"You know, the whispering sounds in the wind?"

"Are you hearing things ? You must be tired girl." Dakota said.

"Maybe I am .." I mumbled, but I doubted that fact. I knew it was something . I knew that it was real .

"You should go to sleep." Pansy suggested . 

"Yea, I should. "  I agreed. 

I changed into my pajama's , brushed my teeth and walked over to my bed. We took turns using the bathroom and soon everyone was changed and cleaned up.

"I'm turning off the lights !" Dakota announced.

"Whatever, just so it already" Pansy groaned , covering her head in the thick quilt. "OH WAIT ! " She shouted.

"WHAT ?! " Dakota yelled.

Pansy took out a picture of Draco from her trunk and kissed it goodnight before putting it back into the trunk. That was creepy.

"Done !" Pansy said cheerfully ."

"Urgh . " Dakota grunted and she flicked the lights off.

The room was dark but I could see the moon light seep into the room. Then I felt the cold wind brush against my cheek and I clutched the quilt tighter. I felt eyes watching me from behind but I didn't dare turn around to see who it was or what it was. I put the quilt on top of my head and I prayed that I would fall asleep soon. 

After a few minutes , my eyes began to close and my body was beginning to relax. Slowly and slowly, I was beginning to fall asleep. Tomorrow will be my first day studying in Hogwarts , I just cant wait, and with that , I fell asleep.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Author's notes : Sorry I haven't updated this in a while :( Things came up and I was so busy ! *groan* Actually I finished like half this chapter until I realized it didn't make sense so I changed it again -_-" urgh. I'm also suffering from writer's block *dum dum dummm* so if you have any suggestions , please PM or write on my profile ! Bye for now :D