Chapter 1 : The Boy

Disclaimer: I do not own any character aside from Camille. The other characters belong to the genius J.K. Rowling :) Smile :D

~ ♥~

I was a student in Beauxbatons Academy of Magic . I was a student in Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, until one fair day , my father decided to transfer me to .. Hogwarts, urgh. For some reason he wanted me to move there and being the good daughter I was , I said yes. I mean I did fairly well in school , first rank in class , so why did he want to move me to Hogwarts ? I wasn't failing or anything. Now I have to start all over again. Everyone had 4 years to make new friends , it's going to be so hard to be the new girl.

I stood infront of Madam Malkin's robes , checking the piece of parchment my father gave to me . " 1) Get robes fitted in Madam Malkin's Robe store " it read. I stepped inside to see attire for every occasion. A lady came into my view and looked at me with a flash or recognition . 

"Well , you must be miss Camille Crusoe ." she said.

I nodded.

"You look just like your mother !" she smiled. " Now come here so you can get your robes fitted." She gestured to me.

My mother, I thought. I never got to met her . When I was just 1 years old, my mother was murdered by the Dark Lord , Voldemort. She transported me and my father to a small cottage I grew up in. He never found us there. 

While I got my robes fitted, I saw a boy. He caught my attention with his platinum blonde hair and grey eyes. He looks as old as me. His eyes met mines and he quickly looked away. Caught looking, my face turned a bit pink.  I wonder who that boy is ?

As if my question had just been answered , "Draco! Come here darling !" A woman in blonde called out to him. She had long strands of blonde hair, she looked like him. She must be his mother. 

"Mother !" he hissed , "not in public , please." As he walked away with his mother.

Draco , does that name ring a bell ? Hm... 

After I got my robes fitted, I checked the piece of parchment again . "2) Purchase text books from Flourish and Blotts " it read, and I began searching for the store.

At the end of the day, I got everything on the list and I returned home tired. I packed my books and bags and prepared for the next day. I wonder what Hogwarts will be like. I lay down on my bed , looking around my ivory coloured room. 

"I'm going to miss this place" I whispered before falling deep into sleep.