Chapter 8: Revelations

★Draco’s POV★

“Hey Crabbe”

“What?”

“What do you think we’re going to have for dinner?”

“Usual stuff I guess.”

“Hm… Oh yeah!” Crabbe exclaimed,” Did you get a peek at Pansy’s rack today ?”

“No,”Goyle frowned,” But I reckon we could..”

Oh my MERLIN. Are they actually talking about Pansy’s ‘rack’? Urgh, how revolting.

….

Maybe I should have gone to the library. I feel kind of guilty that I stood her up. No, I shouldn’t be, after all, I am Draco Malfoy.

Then again… I mean .. But it wasn’t a date right? Well … maybe it was a study date? Or maybe it really was kind of like a da- WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS???

“-how about that new girl? It looks like she has a cute ass.” said Goyle.

Which new girl? Is there a new girl?

“Camille? Yeah, she has a fine ass.”

Are they talking about Camille’s BUM? I looked down at the stone pavement with my teeth clenched. This infuriated me for some reason. I don’t know why, but it does.

“She’s pretty cute too.” said Crabbe.

“Bangable”

My head was boiling and I balled my hands into fists.

“She’s got the good stuff aye Crabbe?” Goyle said.

“Definitely. Must be easy to grab too” Crabbe laughed before doing a fist bump with Goyle.

“You reckon we should try to make her bend down t-“

That was the last straw. I spun around and swung my fit on Goyle’s nose before kicking Crabbe hard on his crotch.

“BLOODY HELL” Goyle shrieked while clenching his bloody nose.

“HOLY F-“ Crabbe cursed while yelling out in pain.

“WHAT THE HELL DRACO??” Goyle shrieked.

I turned around, smirked with satisfaction and walked away when I suddenly saw Potter running towards my direction. I was about to trip him but I saw him carrying someone. A girl.

A blonde girl.

Wait. Is that who I think it is? My question was answered when Potter ran past me and I took a good look at her face. I felt my gut wrench and the blood being drained from my head when I saw thick red liquid smeared all over her head and the her once golden hair. It was Camille.

Wh-what happened??

I felt weak and staggered towards the wall, but managed to catch myself.

Wh-why is there so much blood on her? How did she get soaked in blood? Was it because of me?

Questions started overflowing my mind and I needed answers. I raced after Potter.

When I reached the hospital wing, I saw a very pale Potter sitting on a chair, staring at the ground. He seemed to be deep in thought. I looked at his arms and saw that they were soaked in blood.

“Potter” I said.

“Not now Malfoy, I’m not here to listen to your crap now.”

Silence.