Chapter 7 : The new teacher

'Honey ! I'm Home!' I hear someone call out. I looked around. Wait ... where am i? And who's house is this? I saw a blonde girl walk towards the door and open it. Behind the door was a stunningly gorgeous polished man with platinum blonde hair and silver eyes. 'Sweetie, I'm glad you're home!' the woman said while giving the man a peck on his lips. ' Daddy!' a little boy with platinum blonde hair and brown eyes run towards the man. 'Daddy! I missed you!' He said while hugging his father. The man kneeled down and ruffled the boys hair, ' I missed you too kiddo !'. 'Scorpius honey, go get ready for dinner okay? Daddy's really tired' said the woman. 'Okay mummy.' the boy said before scurrying up the stairs. WOAHOHO, the boys name was SCORPIUS? WOAH... that was surreal. 'So sweetie, how was your day?' She whispered into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him. ' It was great buttercup, how was yours?' he brushed some hair off her face and placed them behind her ear. 'It was great, except the part when Pansy spilt her perfume all over the living room carpet and now it smells like pansies, literally.' The laughed.'You know Camille, you're still the same person I fell in love with.' Hold up. Did he just say Camille??'or should I say, Mrs. Malfoy' MRS. MALFOY?? HOLY MERLIN. It can't be! That means that that man is... 'Well, I can't say the same to you. You've changed a lot, Draco.' she smiled. HOLY MERLIN! This can't be!! Ca-camille and D-Draco?? Omgomgomgomgomg. Spasm attack. Their faces were inches away from each other. 'Camille' I saw Draco say. 'Camille, Wake up! We're late !!!'

I shot my eyes open and was relieved to see Dakota standing over me.

"Camille, wake up! We're going to be late!" She yelled.

"Late for breakfast?"

"No, FOR CLASS. Yo have exactly 5 minutes to get ready for.." he checked my time table, "DADA". She threw me my robes.

"Pansy wasn't kidding when she said you slept like a dead witch. Oh, and were you having a dream or something?" Dakota asked.

"Yeah, hopefully it was nly just a dream." I replied while walking towards the bathroom.

"Was it a nightmare?"

I thought about it. " Not sure, why?"

"Because it looked like you were having a spasm attack or something."

"Well~"

"Okay then ! Hurry up please! We've already missed breakfast!"

I walked in the bathroom and shut the door. Wait a second. I opened the door and stuck my head outside.

"What now Camille?" Dakota asked.

"Where's Pansy?"

"She left without us. She said she didn't want to waste any opportunity to be with Draco."

We laughed.

I saw Dakota walking towards the door.

"You're leaving without me?" I said with a pout.

"I need to go do something first." She said while walking out the door.

I looked at her suspiciously but decided that its her business, not mine.

"Okay then! See you Dee!"

"Dee?"

"Yeah, I made you a new nickname! Like it?"

She smiled, " See you later then Cam."

Then she closed the door.

__________________________________

I ran in the hallways, praying that I won't be late.I saw the classroom, swerved around the corner and opened the classroom door as slowly and silently as I could.