Chapter 10: Conscience ??

★ Draco's POV ★

What? No ... She can't be hiding a blush .. was she in love with... WAIT!! What?? Why do I care? I mean, she's only just a girl. 

Only just a girl, Draco? Really?

Yeah. Only just a- WAIT! WHO ARE YOU?? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY HEAD?

I'm your conscience fool.

.... My conscience ?

Yes Mr. Obvious, your conscience. You know? I'm a part of you. But of course, you knew that , didn't you?

....Yeah.

... Why don't you go ask her out or something? You know you like her.

WHAT?? Who told you that???

Again, I'm your conscience FOOL.

STOP CALLING ME A FOOL.

Watch me; Draco is a fool! Draco is a fool!!

Why you !!!!

Whatcha gonna do? Hit yourself ? Face it, you cant even touch me.

.... Whatever. What do you want anyway??

For you to ask Camille out.

Shut up, I don't even like her.

Of course you don't. I could hear him say it sarcastically. I mean, you've only been admiring her ... right, Draco.

Grr.... This guy is pissing me off.

I can hear that you know!

Shut up.

Nope. Not a chance . Now go ask her out or something. After all, you ARE Draco Malfoy, right?

............

Why? Draco afraid of being turned down?

Hell no. I've never been turned down by any girl before. I'm irresistible .

Then go ask her out.

Shut up conscience. 

ASK HER OUT.

Why should I?

BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER.

No I don't.

Don't even try lying to your conscience. I'm a part of you. I know everything there is to know about you.

........ 

...Ok. If you ask her out, I might leave you alone ...

Might?

Hey, I'm here to tell you what to do and what not to do. I have to comeback sooner or later.

........ Fine.

I don't believe you.

Smart conscience. Okay, I'll ask her out on a date or something ..... but not now.

Fine with me.

Okay, NOW GET THE HELL OUT.

Again, I'm your conscience ..  I CAN'T GET THE HELL OUT... though I wish I could instead of being stuck inside you...

And I wish you weren't inside me.

Okay okay, fine, I'm going to go now.

Good.

I saw madam Pomfrey approach me with a rather slimy concoction in her hand.

"Drink this," she said" and remember, it's not pumpkin juice but it's definitely going to stop that bloody nose and fix it too."

I looked at her gratefully before looking at the nasty liquid in front of me. I gulped before taking the glass in my hand.

Brace yourself Draco, it's going to taste nast-

Shut up conscience.

I took one good look at the drink before taking a quick chug.

❀ Camille's POV❀ 

"BLAAAAARRRGGHHHHHH" I heard Draco puke.

"DEAR MERLIN, DRACO !!!"

I heard some choking noises before I saw Madam Pomfrey rush back with a glass of water.

"Sorry Madam Pomfrey ...." Draco apologized .

"It just tasted so .. vile .. and ... my throat couldn't take it...."

Madam Pomfrey clucked her tongue before examining Draco's nose.

"Well ... It's slowly starting to regain its original shape. You should take some rest because that nose will start to move around and ... it's not going to be pleasant ."

I saw Draco's nose begin to twist a bit and I heard it crack before Draco yelled; " HOLY MERLIN!!!! UNPLEASANT?! THAT WAS HORRIFYINGLY PAINFUL !!!!!"

"Don't complain Mr. Malfoy. Unless you want your nose to heal, then you better be quiet and bear with the pain for a few days."

Silence.

"Fine .."

I couldn't help but slightly giggle at his response. It was like a ' I wish I could say something but I can't' response. Utterly hilarious.

I looked at Draco and smiled. 

God ... I never noticed how gorgeous he looked ... WAIT. DID I JUST SAY THAT???

I shook my head and slapped my cheeks hard.

Ouch .. I shouldn't have done that. 

I saw Draco look at me disapprovingly before he looked away and I did the same.

Great.. now he hates me ... God I hope not ... And I can't be falling in love with him !! I mean .. he belongs to -my best and only friend so far- Pansy, and God knows what she'll do to me if she ever found out I even called him gorgeous.

I shuddered at the thought of what Pansy would do.

And Harry ... I better thank him tomorrow. He's really sweet too. And I better start that potion tomorrow too ... 

I looked at Draco one last time before falling into deep sleep.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Author's notes:

Hey :) Okay ... I admit, this was a filler chapter, but I have a few things in mind and I'm also trying to make a new cover for the story :) AND THANK YOU GUYS SO FRIGGIN MUCH! This fanfic got to #439 a few days ago :') thank you, really! Keep reading :D 

Elle