Chapter 6 : Tell me I'm not crazy ..

"Um... are you okay?" I asked Draco.

Silence.

"um.. Hell-"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He exclaimed.

".. I was just asking .." I muttered.

Silence.

"So .. why are you awake ?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question."

"er.. well , I can't sleep, and you?"

"Same reason."

Silence.

This silence between us is getting really awkward .. I should say someth-

Suddenly, a gust of cold wind filled the room and the fire which once blazed in the fire place was reduced to nothing.

I felt a cold chil scrape agaist my skin and I closed my eyes, frozen on that spot. My fingers were clenched and my muscles tensed.

"Camille" it hissed. "Do not be afraid, I am not here to harm you."

My muscles relaxed a bit.

"wh-what do you want then?" I stuttered.

"What?" Draco asked ,confused.

"That's right Camille. I'm not here to hurt you. I want you to join me." it said.

"i-in what?" I asked.

"Are you mad Crusoe ? Talking to yourself?" Draco questioned.

"In my army that'll bring a new ... 'light' to both the wizard and 'muggle' world." it said.

"wh-what do you mean?" I asked.

"ARE YOU MOCKING ME CRUSOE ?! " Draco said vexed.

"What? No ! Don't you hear it ?" I asked.

"YOU ARE MOCKING ME AREN'T YOU CRUSOE?!" Draco yelled.

"But don't you hear it ?? Hear that voice that's been talking all along ?? You hear it right ?!" I yelled running towards him.

"You hear it right ?!! Right ?! " I shook him.

"What in the world are you talking about Camille ?!" He yelled. I stopped shaking him.

"Tell me i'm not crazy.. " I sobbed , dropping on the ground.

"Please .." I pleaded.

Draco kneeled down and lifted my chin with his right hand. He looked at me and he whispered;

"No, You're not crazy."

I burst into tears and I knocked him down the ground with a hug. I buried my face in his chest and I began crying my heart out.

★ Draco's POV ★

It's been awhile , and she finally stopped crying. My shirt's soaked but I could care less right now. She looks so innocent and vulnerable right now, it makes me feel like she needs to be protected. I pushed a strand of her golden locks aside, careful not to wake her up.

I look outside the window and decide that it's time for both of us to sleep. I placed my arms around her, gemtly picking her up before carrying her to her dorm.

Once we reached her dorm, I panicked. I suddenly realized that carrying her to her dorm wasn't the best idea in the world, her dorm mates might hear me sneak in ... then again maybe they won't.

I slowly opened the door and carried her to the only empty bed left in the room, next to the window and put a blanket on her before slowly and cautiously walking back outside and closing the door lightly.

X ??? POV X

Creaaaak.

What the ... What was that. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes darted around the room and landed on a shadowy figure, placing someone on a bed.

What the..  I thought.

It put a blanket on her and I swore I catched a glimpse of silver hair before the figure slipped back into the dark m walked towards the door and closed it lightly.

Let's hear some logic here. The bed next to the window belongs to .. Camille. So that must be Camille. The only person with silver hair in this school is ... Draco. Oh my god . It can't be. Could it ??

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey loves, sorry i haven't updated for so long :( I was sick and busy trying to teach my class for this yearly competition we have to do -___-" It's the first time I've teached my class and trust me it's not as easy as I thought ... Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! :D Sorry if there were mistakes okay :( Well , much love to all of you :D

Don't forget to vote and comment ! Love you all !

<3

Elle :)

P.S: add me on msn ? :D applebonbon_rpu@hotmail.com much love <3 I appreciate suggestions and a good chat ! :D