Chapter 5: Quick

"Holy crap" I said. "Oh no..."

"Ouch.." he said rubbing his head.

My first kiss, it just slipped away ... by accident.

Standing next to him were his best friends Hermione and Ron who were helping him stand up.

"Oh grest merlin." I groaned

I just kissed Harry Potter.

Harry looked at me, his face turning into many different shades of red. He looked away and so did I.

We both stood up and brushed ourselves.

"Sorry." We both said at the same time, face flushed.

"Harry", Hermione ushered "Let's get to class before we're late."

"Coming" He said, taking one last look at me before leaving.

"umm... " I mumbled.

"I can't believe you just kissed Harry Potter" Pansy laughed.

I shot a look at her " It wasn't on purpose." I said.

"Well, we have to get to arithmancy now.." Dakota said.

"Oh.. okay."

As I was walking, I noticed that Draco had been standing there the whole time. He looked down, his face flushed, eyebrows scrunched and i swore I saw his vein sticking out.

"Draco, lets go" Blaise said.

He looked up, momentarily meeting my gaze before catching up with Blaise.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the day went amazingly slow. Harry avoided me everytime we came accross each other i the hallways and so did Draco.

It was already pitch black outside, aside from the glowing moonlight. I sighed and lied down on my bed, spacing out.

"I'm turning off the lights" Pansy announced.

"Kaaaayy" I replied.

"Dakotaaa?" Pansy yawned" how about you? okay with it?"

But Dakota was already deep alseep.

Pansy turned off the lights and walked over to her bed, instantly falling asleep.

I pulled the covers of my bed and tried to sleep.

- 1 hour later-

I was rolling around my bed counting the number of sheeps that jumped over the fence.

four thousand nine hundred and ninety nine. I thought.

five thousand.

I'm going mad. I felt a pair of eyes on my back, and I slowly turned , hoping no one was there.

I was relieved nothing awaited me.

Sighing, I stood up from my bed, put on a pair of slippers a jacket and I quietly left the dorm and walked towards the common room.

As I walked towards the common room, I could feel cold air rushing behind me and I walked faster.

When I finally arrived, I felt the warm heat emitting from the fire place of the common room.

Warmth. I smiled.

As I walked towards the fire place, hidden behind a worn leather green couch , I could hear soft voices coming from one of the couches.

TALKING couches. Could this place get any weirder?

I approached the couch, realizing it wasn't a talking couch. It was a person hidden behind the couch.

"why him . that stupid little pr-"

"Draco?"

He turned to me, his face flushed with anger, dry trails of tears on his cheeks.

"What?" he said bitterly.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry guys, It's been a super long while since I updated the story >_< Although exams are over, the assignments are beginning to crush me under their weight if you know what I mean. Recently, I haven't been reading a lot. I haven't been able to find a book interesting enough for me to hang on to. Suggestions? :)

Please vote and comment

<3

Elle