Probation

I don't remember ever arriving home after I had broken down. However, I was greeted with the familiar warmth of Wil's arms as they incased me. I smiled up at his closed eyes, and watched his chest rise and fall. His eyes fluttered open and I stared at him.

Alas, he had to go back to his own place. I always dreaded saying goodbye even if it wasn't permanent. The thought of being left behind once more scared me more than anything.

   My time was spent alone over the next couple of days, people dropping in and out to check up on me. Especially Tubbo, even after I told him he didn't have to. I'm pretty sure he feels obligated as the president. I appreciate the effort either way.

     Even Wilbur came by to make sure I was okay, even if it meant walking through L'Manburg to get to me. Tommy's visit never came, and that one stung a lot. I didn't care about how angry I was at him about the walls. I just want to see him, to know that he cares.

    My only guess as to why he didn't come was the feeling of guilt he must have felt when Tubbo told him about my panic attack. It wasn't his fault exactly, but how could Tommy burn down George's house? He was always looking to cause chaos but this time his actions caught up with him, and the rest of us got caught in the backlash.

     It's unwise to hide in my house forever. I should really go out and socialize. I should check up on others the way they have for me. Besides, Dream is still building those damned walls and we all should be working together to stop him, it shouldn't just be Tubbo. The prime path had been awfully quiet lately, there was nothing quite going on anymore and the energy in the air lacked the passion it used to have. Things should've been back to normal for all of us citizens by now, but two people had halted the feeling of peace and we were thrown back into the chaos. One of those two people I adored dearly.

       Tommy could always be found at the bench. He would sometimes be with Tubbo, or by himself if he needed to think. I figured he would be there a lot lately. I had heard news of Ranboo doing the actual action of setting the house on fire but I wanted to hear from Tommy myself.

      The sound of angry voices became louder as I made my way towards my destination. It wasn't until I saw the scene, that I realized who the voices belonged to. Tommy was standing there looking guilty, and he looked down when he caught sight of me.

"What the hell were you thinking Tommy!" Tubbo had never sounded so angry when speaking to Tommy.

"What's done is done! I can't do anything about it now!" Tommy gave a sorry ass excuse.

"Why would you set it on fire anyways!" Quackity interrogated him, his brow furrowed.

"I didn't mean to! I was just trying to take-" He desperately tried to explain himself and get the unwanted attention off of him.

"No! You shouldn't have even gone over there in the first place, and now all of us are dealing with your shit!" Fundy interrupted him.

      This wasn't fair, I was just as mad as anybody else, but Tommy deserves a chance to explain himself. It's unfair to team up on him like this.

"Hey! Give him a chance to explain himself!" I angrily made my way towards the group of people, surrounding the boy.

"He sure likes to run his mouth, now he's suddenly helpless and can't speak for himself?" Fundy spat.

"He messed up okay? But that doesn't mean you guys get to come up and attack him!"  I felt my body heat up with anger. Why was Tubbo allowing this? He looked uncomfortable so I'm guessing this wasn't his idea.

"I really don't think you have a say in this. He hasn't any remorse for his actions. And you, who hasn't left the house in days are going to defend the one who hasn't even visited you? You're a fucking moron Y/n." Quackity spoke with venom. The group fell silent, and his face softened and filled with regret. My eyes narrowed.

"Okay I see how it is Quackity. Fucking being toxic now I got you."

"Look I'm sorry, but he-"

"No! Fuck you Quackity. You have no sympathy for the well-being of others. It's reminding me of a certain alcoholic." He returned my glare.

"Okay how's this, let's put Tommy on probation and hear him out on what he has to say." I gave reason.

       I heard murmur of agreement, followed by the nodding of heads. The corner of my eye revealed a very relieved Tommy. 

"Okay then. As of now Tommy is on probation and if he steps out of line, we'll have no choice but to remove him from the board." Tubbo announced looking sorrowful. Tommy stiffened.

"Sounds fine to me." I grabbed Tommy's wrist and pushed past Quackity. That asshole.

Wilbur POV:

I watched from afar as the group of people scattered after Y/n left. Who does Quackity think he is talking to her like that? He's going to regret talking to them that way.