Ghost Oneshot

GhostY/n floated along the field picking the nicest flowers as they went. Though, there was a noticable amount of more blue ones than the other colors. They hummed to themself, gathering as many as would fit in their pockets without smushing them all together. When she gathered an amount that she deemed fit she laid them out as they sat down and wove them into 5 different patterns.

Five crowns were made out of the pretty plants. GhostY/n grabbed them carefully before they made their way towards the country of L'Manburg. She carefully looked around and spotted the two she was looking for.

Tommy and Tubbo were standing together talking, they both seemed off and GhostY/n didn't know why. Hopefully their gift would lift their spirits. It was nice to see Tommy come back to L'Manburg. There was a lot of fighting the previous day, something about the community house getting destroyed.

They couldn't really recall the events as they left when the shouts got too intense. They didn't really like loud noises in general, it freaked them out and they usually would get so overwhelmed and just disappear for a while. They were disappointed that Techno didn't stay at L'Manburg with Tommy. He left in a fit of anger and betrayal. That's why she decided to try and bring peace to her friends with the small gifts.

GhostY/n tried to stay away from gloomy moods that surrounded them. Or they would try to lift them. So as they approached the two boys, they waved to them and floated around them in excitement.

"Hey GhostY/n!" Tubbo gave them a soft smile. Clearly he was a bit upset at the conversation being interrupted, but the feeling quickly washed away when he caught sight of what was in their hand.

"What is that?" Tommy peered down at GhostY/n's gifts.

"Look! I made you flower crowns!" Their voice had a slight echo and an emptiness to it, not quite as full as it was when they were alive.

Tommy's crown was made up of red and white flowers, a few blue ones thrown in there since she had adored the color so much. Tubbo's was yellow and black, imitating the colors of that insect he admired. Once again, blue flowers sprinkled the crown.

GhostY/n brought the crown on top of Tommy's head which fit nicely around the golden locks. Tubbo's horns were in the way of his so she hung it off the right one. It dangled a bit and it made the group of them laugh.

"Thanks!" Tubbo carefully touched the delicate flowers of the crown and smiled at them. Tommy gave them a hug before Tubbo joined the embrace.

"I have to deliver the others but I'm glad you guys like them." With a final grin at the two boys, GhostY/n floated towards a further destination. It would be a long journey but it's not like they had somewhere to be.

Being a ghost was a different experience. You don't have all the memories from your past life, you don't understand the feelings of others as you once did. You don't feel a lot yourself, emotional things you feel a bit, not any physical pain or temperature.

That's why GhostY/n didn't mind the trek through the cold tundra landscape. The light snowfall only made their heartache a tad as they missed the feeling of the icy flakes falling on their skin. GhostY/n, or Y/n loved snow when she was alive. Techno's house wasn't easy to find, but they happened to stumble upon it one day when walking with Ghostbur.

Ghostbur was similar to GhostY/n in the sense that they were both very optimistic. GhostY/n still carried that fierce personality when conversating with her past friends. GhostY/n wasn't sure if they were supposed to be mad at Ghostbur. They supposed it was Wilbur who had ended her short life and Ghostbur shouldn't be blamed. So they became close fairly quickly and were always seen together.

The piglin hadn't noticed the ghost come up behind him. He was acting more off than Tommy and Tubbo had been. Techno sat in his home, furniture turned over around the space like he had just gotten over an outburst of rage. His face was pressed in his hands while the breaths he took were fast and shaky.