Stay away from Y/n

3rd person POV:
Death isn't uncommon on the SMP. Everyone has three canon lives and most have lost at least one. Now Quackity did not lose another on that fateful night where Wilbur had caught him in vulnerable position. He did however, receive the clear message.

Y/n was walking to the bench with Tommy as they had arranged for the two of them to discuss what exactly they were to do after the conflict of yesterday. They didn't however expect to find Quackity lying there, soaked in his own blood. Y/n rushed over towards him, with Tommy trailing not far behind.

Quackity's chest barely rose and fell, and it was clear that it was a struggle to do so. He was still unconscious, and the deep purple bruise on the side on his head looked so painful. Y/n wanted to throw up just looking at it. Y/n let out a horrible scream, crying for help. Who would do such a thing?

It wasn't long before help came. Shock settled on the faces of everyone once they caught sight of Quackity on the floor. People were rushing to move him somewhere where he could be properly taken cared of. Even Wilbur was there, concern plastered on his face. Y/n clung to Tommy crying into his shoulder, the shocked boy trying to be some sort of comfort.

Wilbur did feel a pang of jealousy in his heart, why wasn't Y/n going to him? He concluded that it must be that Tommy was closer as they would cry to Wilbur otherwise. Still, he felt his fists clench at the sight. Why was Y/n crying? Quackity had done nothing but cause pain for her. His Y/n was crying over the man that hurt them.

It has been some time before visitors were allowed to see Quackity. Y/n had rushed to see him, she had felt an unbearable amount of guilt. They knew it wasn't their fault, but they still felt horrible as they had gotten into an argument the night before. She wishes she could take back the things said, but looking at him lying there, she mostly wishes for him to recover.

Quackity POV:

The first thing I noticed was the searing pain that flooded my head when I awoke. I look around to find that I'm in my own home, Y/n is there. Shit, why are they here?

Y/n takes notice of my state and wraps her arms around me. Oh no. I look around the room to see if anyone else is here but it's just us. I felt my shoulders relax. Still I don't know if they are watching, whoever they are.

Memories of the night before flashed before my eyes.
Stay away from Y/n.

Those were the words whispered in my ear before I had been knocked unconscious. As much as I adored them, I didn't want to risk the both of our safeties if someone was watching. Besides I can't add another problem to the list if Dream is still threatening the safety of our nation.

"Oh Quackity I'm so sorry," Tears wet my shirt.

"Get off of me." My voice was cold. The words felt strange leaving my mouth.

"What?"

"Don't act like you didn't say what you said last night Y/n." I had to push them away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm just so glad you're okay." Her voice was broken and I knew this was going to be hard.

"Leave Y/n. Now." I had to be firm with her. What if they were watching right now? I don't know what they look like, they took me out before I got the chance to defend myself.

"Oh.. okay then." Their head hung low as they slowly left the room.

I heard muffled sobs as soon as the door closed and I started to question my decision. What if I told them what was happening? Maybe we could start a community watch? The throbbing pain reminded me that I'm not in any condition to do anything but rest for now. And my eyelids felt heavier until they closed, bringing me into my slumber.

Y/n POV
Tears filled my eyes as I left the room and I let out a chocked sob escape my lips. Had I really gone too far with that comment? Quackity had always been one to forgive but I can't bear the thought of him being that upset with me.

I walked back to find Tommy and Tubbo. Yes, I am concerned about Quackity, but L'Manburg is in danger and we still have to stop Dream. Why exactly was Dream building these walls? Yes, he's mad at Tommy but why is he taking it out on everyone? What's gonna make him stop?

We need a board meeting as soon as Quackity recovers. But until then, I need to make sure Tommy is in line and get his side of the story. As soon as possible.