-Chapter Nine-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing and that’s all for now, I think.

Chapter Nine

By the time the film had ended, Niall and Liam were both asleep and Zayn was on his phone. Louis thought the sight of everyone relaxed around his living room was rather homely and cosy; his flat had never felt so much like a home. Sure he and Niall hung out there, but never like this. Harry too had fallen asleep, his head rested on Louis shoulder, small snores gracing the silence and occasional words that Louis couldn’t understand. Louis hadn’t the heart to move him off of his shoulder so he simply snuggled into the sofa more turning the film off.

‘Hey, Zayn’ Louis yawned, drowsiness washing over him, it was dark out and he’d completely lost track of the time.

‘Yeah?’ Zayn asked looking up from his phone.

‘When was the last time we heard those guys?’ He asked, He felt it had been a while; they’d obviously gotten bored of waiting around for them, and for that Louis was grateful.

‘It was about ten minutes into the film’ Zayn shrugged, Louis carefully got up propping Harrys head onto the arm rest and walking over to the door, he could feel Zayns eyes trained on him as he unlocked the door.

It swung open slowly to reveal an empty corridor; Louis popped his head out and looked left and right.

‘They’ve gone’ He sighed and closed his door. Liam jumped awake and looked around. Louis felt like laughing as he could see Liams brain working out where he was, he looked at us all and relaxed slightly

‘have those guys gone?’ He asked. Zayn and Louis nodded in unison

‘Work really is going to kill me tomorrow’ Zayn groaned running his hand down his face, Louis felt guilty. It was his fault that Zayn had missed work, just like it was his fault they’d been chased in the first place.

‘Sorry’ He said to Zayn biting his lip in shame

‘I had a great time, it was better than work for sure’ Zayn laughed

Harry groaned and sat up stretching his back looking around in the same manner Liam had when his eyes caught Them all looking at him

‘Err… Hi’ He said sleepily. Louis looked back to Zayn

‘Do you think I should cut my hair and change my name so they never find me again?’ He smirked thinking this was Infact a good idea for his own safety, although he’d never actually touch his hair after he’d spent so long trying to get it how he wanted it.

‘No, short hair wouldn’t do, you need to grow it out so it covers your face, get some tattoos and piercings and then wear eyeliner’ Zayn laughed as a look of pure horror graced his face. Louis couldn’t see himself with any of those things.

‘I think I’d risk the beating up’ He shrugged

‘We wouldn’t let you get beaten up’ Harry assured him