-Chapter Seven-

Thin Walls - Larry Stylinson

Summary: Louis moves into a flat while he’s at university, his next-door neighbour, Harry, who he’s never seen is rather loud at night. Louis confronts him about said noise and the two start to chat through the rather thin wall between their bedrooms. Will they ever meet, and if they do… what could ensue for the both of them?

Pairing: Harry/Louis… side of Liam/Niall

Warnings: may contain a little bit of swearing and that’s all for now, I think.

Chapter Seven

Lottie and Fizz bounced along the corridor in front of Louis while the twins took his hands and the six of them made their way out of the block, Louis sighed and looked at his mum who’d been sending him looks all the while, the girls all ran ahead to the car and Louis got into the front. He closed the door as His mum got in too.

‘So Louis, who's Harry?’ His mum asked turning the key in the ignition, Louis groaned, that was what his mum did, she’d always get straight to the point and ask what was on her mind, not that Louis minded at all.

‘Always straight to the point aren't you mum, he's my neighbour, I’ve recently started to talk to him, he's nice’ Louis replied as his mum began to drive the car

‘Is that all he is? Just your neighbour?’ She asked curiously, Louis frowned of course he was only his neighbour Harry couldn’t ever really be more could he? Were they classed as friends even though they’d never met?

‘Yeah, I’ve never met him face to face, although I got quite cosy with his cat’ Louis chuckled as His mum sent him an odd glance but shook her head with a sigh.

‘You haven't met him but you've met his cat?’ She asked

‘Indeed, I house... I mean flat sat his cat’ Louis giggled

‘Oh, right. Why haven't you met him yet? Haven't you met any of your neighbours?’ She asked in a tone that made it quite clear that Louis was an idiot if he hadn’t. Louis rolled his eyes

‘No... Well unless you say bumping into the woman who takes her cats for a walk counts, I’ve met Liam because he saved Niall and I from the spider’ He explained, His mum smiled and shook her head in amusement at her son

‘Unless you had a real conversation with her, it doesn't count’ Louis sighed, Liam really was the only neighbour he’d ever spoken to face to face in a month. Now he felt like an awful neighbour.

‘I bet you screamed like a girl when you saw the spider’ Lottie teased him, Louis stuck his tongue out at her, Louis mentally rolled his eyes at himself because of how childish he felt back with his family, like he didn’t have to be responsible, he could be as careless as he wanted.

‘Well... Niall did too!’ He replied

‘Was it like the scream when you found out that Ken and Barbie had been thrown away?’ Daisy asked from the very back of the car, Louis had hoped they’d forgotten about that whole ordeal and he was very sure they’d piggy promised not to mention it again.

‘We promised to never speak of such times’ Louis reminded her

‘Like we promised never to talk about how you dressed up as a fairy on the twins birthday’ Fizz asked challengingly and Louis wondered just when all his sisters had managed to become such smart mouths. If it hadn’t of been directed at him he’d have been a very proud brother.