𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞

"Chat, you guys keep asking for (Y/n) to play Minecraft with me....Alright let me call her." Bringing his phone up to call (Y/n), Wilbur easily found her and called her.

The tone of ringing from the phone was heard through the mic as after a few ringing the call got answered.

"hello?" "(Y/n)! how is your job?"

Something was heard from the other side while a small curse was heard."We are working hard right now, The boss liked my design so I'm working on the clothing now." "Ah, So you're coming home late again?" Wilbur said, looking over the clock.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Wilby. oh, place that with the rest of the dresses." "It's alright (Y/n). I'll be home when you get back."

More talking was heard through the other side."Alright! There is food in the fridge and don't sleep on the couch this time, It's not good for you back, I need to go now Wilby! Love you!"

"...Love you too." There was some off tension in the air and the chat felt concerned for Wilbur.

"I'm okay, chat seems like (Y/n) can't join us today, please don't put blame on her, it's her job to make clothes and it keeps her busy sometimes. Anyways, let's join the SMP today."

"Hey (Y/n)! Was that Wilbur?" One of the female sewers called out as (Y/n) put her phone in her pocket

"Yeah, He just wanted to know how I was." The female sewer smiles and starts a conversation.

"(Y/n), You always work hard, don't you ever just get tired?" (Y/n) smiles at the questions before looking back at her current work.

"It is hard but I love this job and it pays well, plus They only call me two times in two weeks so I work over time to have more of my two weeks of free time." The sewer smiles again before carrying on the conversation.

"Why don't you go home early today?" (Y/n) looks at her CO-worker in shock before saying she could not do that."Relax, I'll take over your work. There isn't much left for me and your instructions are super clear and clean (Y/n)! I can handle that."

A worried look struck (Y/n) as she was unsure."Um, if you say so..."Suddenly the female sewer put her hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders and started pushing her to the door together while holding her stuff.

"Great! You go meet your husband, here are your things and I'll see you in a while!" The door closes and a breeze comes by, catching the (h/c) hair