"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬"

(Disclaimer this date is going to be an platonic date between Tommy and my OC since they are minors! So no sexualizing!!)

"Wilby! Are you ready?" (Y/n) who was shouting for Wilbur from the other side of the bathroom heard a shuffle before the white door opened.

(Y/n) could smell the faint scent of his usual Cologne, Wilbur seemed to have shaved his beard while he wore some dissent clothes that seemed to be a bit formal.
"How do I look?" His voice seemed to be anxious and nervous. (Y/n) smiles as she fixed a little on his collar and fixed his shirt.
"I think you look a little too handsome today!" The wife smiles widely as she looks up to Wilbur's eyes, the male smiles and gave a peck on his wife's lips.

"But I don't understand why you're so dressed up just to see my brother, he's just going to drop off his partner's sister and then leave." (Y/n) couldn't contain the small smirk on her lips while Wilbur had stared at the mirror for a bit.

"You don't understand (N/n), I'm pretty sure your brother hates me."
"Why would he do that? If he hates you he would have pestered me to divorce you." (Y/n) stares at her husband as he slumps down in distress.

"But haven't you noticed?! The way he looks at me is just screaming 'I hate you and why are you together with my sister' it scares me to death you know!" Wilbur slowly falls to the floor, his hands still on the sink while he tries to gather confidence.

"You don't have to worry, even if my brother wants me to divorce you, I won't let that happen. I love you not matter what." Wilbur quickly stood up and went for a hug. The husband wrapped his arms around his wife while giving kisses to her head lovingly.
"I love you too very much.." (Y/n) smiles and hugs her husband as well and breathed in the cologne.

"Are you wearing that cologne my brother use?"
"Is it an bad idea?" The female shakes her head before breathing in again.
"It smells good"

The front door rings and the married couple broke the hug to make their way to the door.
Wilbur being scared waited behind his wife while she opens the door.

"(N/n)!!" Long arms wrapped around the female as she laughs and hugs back.
"Anthony!" The older male who's name was Anthony broke the hug and checked to see if his sister was fine.

"Oh! Look at you! You look pretty today! My (N/n) is always pretty!" Anthony smiles as he tightly hugs (Y/n) one more time before Wilbur decided to pop up.

"U-um it's nice to see you again sir!-.." No matter how many times Wilbur had tried to appear confident or good present in front of his wife's brother he never seem to get how he wanted.

Anthony who smiled so sweetly at his sister turned to Wilbur in a ice cold stare and a cold silence seemed to spread through the apartment.

"Ah, (N/n) have you been eaten well? Is there anything you want? Money? Jewelry? Divorce papers?"

'He ignored me...' Wilbur stood still while Anthony continued to pay attention to his sister.

"U-um Anthony?" A quiet voice spoke from the door. A dark skinned female pokes her head out. The teen had round glasses in front of her brown eyes while shirt fluffy hair blew softly.
"Aduke! Get in here!" The teen slowly walks in and softly closes the door after her.

"Ah! You must be Aduke! I know we haven't met before but seeing as you're here I'll make sure that you will have fun." (Y/n) walks over to the African while the girl seemed to be at daze of how
Long (Y/n) was. Well being at 5'4 ft Aduke sure had to look up to her idol.
"I'm sure you know who I am." Aduke quickly gathered herself before she nods her head and takes the hand (Y/n) had stretched out for the teen.