𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭

"Why can't I follow along?!" Wilbur's desperate shouting could be heard from outside the shower where (Y/n) was washing herself.

"Because Wilbur, This is a date between Tommy and Aduke and since we decided to take the boat out today and they can't drive a boat by themselves, I'll have to be there." Letting the water run through her hair (Y/n) explained her reasons for WIlbur.

"But still! I also want to go on dates with my wife!" Wilbur pouted as he sat on the toilet seat, waiting for (Y/n) to finish her showering.
"Well I thought we could go on our own little date but since you're throwing tantrums here and there, I guess we won't have a date then."

"WHAT? NO! NEVERMIND-I WON'T GO, I REMEMBER THERE WAS SOMETHING I NEED TO DO TODAY!" Wilbur shot out of his seat and screamed. (Y/n)'s laughter could be heard from the inside of the shower as the water stopped running.

The glass door that closed the shower opened up and (Y/n) stepped out, picking up the towel that laid beside the foot towel on the floor. She wraps herself in the towel as Wilbur just watched.

"Well I guess we just have to see if there is gonna be a date later on. But hey our wedding anniversary is coming to a close. Do you have something in mind darling?" (Y/n) spoke out softly as she took out another towel to wrap her head up. Wilbur stared down at the floor, trying to figure out something for their anniversary.

"I actually don't have any ideas, sorry.."
(Y/n) turned to her husband and softly smiled at him. "It's alright Wilby, We could just have a relaxing day, just the two of us."

Somehow the suggestions (Y/n) put up felt unsettling. He wanted to do something big and great for her. It didn't feel right, this is their sixth anniversary god sakes!

"No! This is our sixth anniversary! We definitely have to do something!"
(Y/n) sadly smiled at her husband. She knew he sometimes didn't have the ideas for big events like these but she appreciated the fact he wanted something special for the wedding anniversary.

"Alright, let's do something, we can surely come up with something within three weeks."

A few hours had passed since the anniversary talk between the couple and at this moment the wife of the flat waited for her brother to come and drop off her soon to be sister in law

Wilbur once again hid somewhere and told (Y/n) to tell Anthony that he went away with his band in case he would ask, not that (Y/n)'s brother would ask about Wilbur anyway.

A knock came from the front door and (Y/n) went up to open it. There stood her brother with a giant smile and a shy smiling Aduke.

"(N/n)!" Anthony came in for a hug and (Y/n) gave one back immediately.
"Anthony! Thank you for dropping Aduke off again." The younger sister spoke out as she let go of the hug.

"No problem, I'd listen to my little sister anytime! I'm sorry that I can't stay for too long but I'm tight on my schedule, I'm having a meeting in twenty minutes." Anthony spoke out as (Y/n) nodded at him.