𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

After the sad accident from the theme park Wilbur offered to take Tommy out with some friends to shop new clothes for the sad teen but Tommy did not want to before he heard Wilbur's wife speak from the other line.

"So when are we supposed to go out? I need to know so I can sync that with my schedule." (Y/n) spoke as she walked past Wilbur to fill her water bottle.

Recently (Y/n) work has started to get more busy and a fashion show was supposed to take place soon. The workers has been running around from what
(Y/n) has said.

"WAIT (Y/N) IS COMING TOO?" Wilbur giggles at the sudden motivation.
"Yeah but we gotta decide a day when she can come. Since her work is getting all busy now." Tommy could her (Y/n) hum from the other side so shooting a question, Tommy asks when she is free.

"Mm, The fashion show is about one week from here and since I have been hanging out with you guys I need to work a little over time....and I can't be unauthorized because I'm supposed to hold this month's speech..and then there is the after party and then the paper work..." Wilbur watched as the female slumps down after taking up her schedule. "It's alright (N/n) that you can't come, your work is important."

"But Wiiiill"
"ah thank you Wilby but then I would miss out the shopping time with Tommy..." (Y/n) felt bad for not being able to go to the shopping but Wilbur was right, the work is what gives her money and a good amount that is, she couldn't just ditch her work.

"Well do you have any free time before the fashion show?" Looking through her working calendar the female looked at the days to find some time.

"Ah! On Wednesday I'm so supposed to work 6am to 11pm..if I work a night on Tuesday I will be able to end my work at 9am, How about that?" Wilbur stared at his wife in a worried way. He knew how she wanted to attend the shopping time but risking her body wasn't the greatest idea.
"Are you sure that's a good idea?" (Y/n) smiles gentle before going up to Wilbur and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"If it meant to be able to spend my time with you guys I'll do anything"

"I'll see you tomorrow Wilby!" (Y/n) smiles as she kiss Wilbur's lips to he leaned into

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I'll see you tomorrow Wilby!" (Y/n) smiles as she kiss Wilbur's lips to he leaned into.
"I'll see you tomorrow. And remember to take a break. You know I don't like it when you do this.." Wilbur looked at those (e/c) eyes that smiles at his brown eyes.

"Yes. If you would like it you can call me if you aren't going to sleep. I'll have my phone beside me."
(Y/n) smiles while she hugs her worried husband. Wilbur quickly embrace her as he buries his head in her shoulder inhailing her scent of (favorite Scent) perfume.

"It'll be alright Wilby. I will be home before you know it" the female continues to make sure her Husband wouldn't feel worried while they stayed in each other's embrace.

"Alright! It's time for me to go or I'll be late to my work!" (Y/n) broke the embrace and walked to the front door, her trouser suit neatly following after her while she puts on her favorite heels. "You know you can always call me"

"𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!" ᵂⁱˡᵇᵘʳˢᵒᵒᵗˣʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें