𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 & 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧!

This is a thank you for almost 60K! I wanted to give you guys something fun until I make a new chapter so this will be dedicated for Fun facts and canons!

Starting with Fun fact!

- (Y/n) knows kung fu from learning 7 years of her childhood. The Kung fu master that taught her felt bad for her when she entered the dojo with high fever.

- Anthony really despite Wilbur because he think he is mentally unstable.

- Polaris,Anthony's partner, is non-binary and their family supports them.

- Wilbur and (Y/n) never had a honeymoon.

- Anthony and (Y/n) parents are homophobes/transphobic that's why they did not like (Y/n) being near LGTBQ++ community.

- Anthony is Pansexual and Engaged.

- Wilbur doesn't know how much Money (Y/n) has only aware that she has a job that pays well.

- Wilbur and (Y/n) have never had Sex before and find it hard to find a way/time for it. Instead they are more into affection rather than touch and pleasure.

- Anthony has tried to teach Aduke kung fu but was unable as she was too shy to make herself move freely.

- When Tommy first got to hear Anthony's voice he thought it was Corpse Husband's voice but because it was a bit lighter he did believe it was not him.

- (Y/n) is afraid of her Parents that it left än mental scar in her brain.

- There is Fanfic that ships Reader with other MCYT.

- Jack is still a bit hit from when (Y/n) brought him clothes.

And now into Canon!

- Tommy stills wears the ring (Y/n) got him and (Y/n) still wears the ring as a necklace under her clothes.

- Wilbur sometimes wished he had gotten a more prettier ring for (Y/n).

- Polaris wears clothes Aduke makes to show their friend that their young sister's clothes.

- Wilbur fears Anthony and is often awkward around him.

- (Y/n) donates to orphanage and once in a while visit them for fun.

- Wilbur doesn't know how to bake but he still tries just to make (Y/n) happy. They often come out burned or tastes disgusting but (Y/n) still eats them to show Wilbur she loves them anyways.

- Tommy looks up to (Y/n) a lot and sometimes tries to impress her together with doing small things she does too.

- Wilbur doesn't like how Tommy tries to get closer to (Y/n) and often clings to his wife.

- In college, Wilbur would always sneak glances to (Y/n) at the corridor and leaves notes for her when they got together.

- When (Y/n) got her first few Social Media's people starts to DM her and she actually had a full conversation with at least 30 people.

- When (Y/n) meets fans she often appears as an extra mother to them as most of them are shorter than her. The fans always feels refreshed after meeting (Y/n).

- When Haters appear in Twitter insults (Y/n)'s friends she often replies with information of that hater that she has gotten and when the haters attack (Y/n), Tommy and Wilbur protects (Y/n).

- (Y/n) knows about the fanfics because an fan had DM:ed her about it, to which she replied with: "What is an Fanfic?".

- One of the MCYT is (Y/n)'s cousin and she often likes to keep in contact!

- When Wilbur proposed to (Y/n) her first thought would be having a family with him.

- (Y/n) has fear of giving birth and super afraid that she will not be an good mother to which Wilbur says they do not need children yet and that (Y/n) does not have to fear about that yet.

- Ranboo has heard a lot about (Y/n) from Tommy and Tubbo and also wants to meet the woman because of the nice things he has heard.

- because (Y/n) is an handmade Prodigy she can do most things just by watching and copy the things she sees.

- Whenever (Y/n)'s parent's get brought up she get visibly frighten and tend to bite her nails until it starts bleeding, Wilbur knows about it and lays his head on her shoulder or lap to calm her down.

- Tommy notice when (Y/n) get visibly happy and he gets happy too.

Once again thank you for almost 60K ! I'm really happy everyone loves the book and I'm sorry again for no chapters.

Pls know the server still needs Moderators and I could use some Editors for the chapters! Remember to join the server and send applications to one of the channels!
I have already one new Editor but a few more won't be so bad :)

Link to server will be in my bio and hope to see you there!

See you later and thank you for the almost 60K views and so many votes! Stay safe! <33