"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

The restaurant was in chaos, Alma and Wilbur fought like it was the last day on earth. People watched and stared, others decided to leave the restaurant because of the fight.

"I can't believe that she married you! She could've been so much more if it weren't for you!" Alma shouted, her raging expression fuming with steam.

"What do you mean she could've been so much more?! She is already so much more! You just don't wanna see her as she is!" Wilbur fought back, he couldn't let his, much to his displeasure, mother in law talk bad about his wife.

"She is my daughter, I gave birth to her and raised her! I took nine months of my life to create that child and then 19 years OF MY LIFE to RAISE her! I will NOT stay still when it is I who WASTE 20 YEARS ON HER!"

"SHE IS HER OWN PERSON!! Sure you spent a few nights trying to get pregnant, carry her for nine months and then raise her for 19 years BUT SHE HAS HER OWN BRAIN. YOU don't get to decide her future, YOU don't get to treat her like that when SHE has been miserable for 19 YEARS!"

"Uhm excuse me?" the poor waitress from earlier stepped forward. She was shy and careful to not get involved in the fight.

"WHAT?!" Alma turned her rage towards the waitress.

"We, the staff, ask you to leave this restaurant, you're disturbing the other guests.."

Wilbur looked around himself, surely there were people staring at them.
'Fuck...I don't have time to fight with Alma I have to find (Y/n)!' Wilbur turned to the waitress with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, yes we'll leave now." With a smile Wilbur turned around, took his coat along with (Y/n)'s coat and dragged Alma out of the restaurant.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON ME!" The people who were still in the restaurant watched the older woman throw a tantrum and some had even filmed the situation posting it on social media.

Leaving the restaurant the cool night air met Willbur's skin. The night sky was covered in black clouds, hiding the stars and the moon over it.

"You do realise that you have embarrassed yourself in front of a lot of strangers right?" Wilbur finally let go of Alma, taking the time to put on his coat to escape the cold air.

"I don't care what a bunch of strangers thinks of me." Alma was mad but the cold night air made her focus on something else other than people's stares.

"I really don't understand why (Y/n) chose to marry someone like you." Alma looked down at her hands.

'Someone like me? Is that supposed to be an insult?'

"She could've had everything. She would've been on top of the world by now.." Alma hugged herself. A frown glued to her face.

"She doesn't need to be on top of the world to be happy. She doesn't need everything to feel fulfilled." Wilbur stated. His coat on and hair a little messy from the night wind. "She could have everything but still feel empty, she could still be on top of the world but still feel lonely. It's better to have a few things that mean something to you than to have many things that do not mean anything to you."

Alma looked up to Wilburs face. His brown eyes lit up a little to the street light that kept the city from going completely dark. The older woman gave a bitter laugh and stood up straight, her head held up high.

"I see now.."
"That you have treated and raised your daughter wrong?"
"I see that what is dragging her down is you."  After that Alma didn't say another word and turned around, walking away from William who stood still watching her.

Wilbur sighed, god was she troublesome to socialise with.
"Whatever. I've got important stuff to do." Taking out his phone, Wilbur called his wife.

Calling (Y/n) felt like it took hours, Why wasn't she answering?
'What if something happened..' God, now he was really worried.

He didn't know what to do, he didn't know which way to run, who he should call and where his wife had run off to.

"FUCK I'll try look at our flat." Running towards the parking lot he tried to see if their car was still there or if (Y/n) had taken it, although it'd be a pain in the ass trying to get home he'd be able to track down the car using his phone but the car was still there.

Walking up to the car he opened the door and drove home, trying to see if he could see his wife around the city.

Reaching his flat, Wilbur quickly opened the gates and ran up the stairs to find his flat. When he saw his door Wilbur tried to see if it was already opened but it was locked. He tried to grab his keys but he dropped them a couple of times and when the door finally unlocked Wilbur was met with a dark hallway. No sign of anyone in the flat. Not even (Y/n)'s shoes were there.

She was not home.

Wilbur cursed again and closed the door, locking it after himself and tried to call Anthony.

"Hello? Why are you calling me?" Anthony's irritated voice answered the line. 

"Anthony!"
"Don't say my name like that."

"(Y/n) is gone!"
"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!"

"She ran out of the restaurant after we met Alma."
"She saw mom... I'll be on my way, I'll help you look for her."
"OOH! (Y/n) is gone? I'll help look for her too!...Me too!...Alright, Polaris and Aduke will come too."
"Alright, I'll wait at the flat."

"Do that, Have you eaten anything? If you haven't done that, do that now while we come over."
"Yes..."

Anthony hung up right after and Wilbur sighed and leaned his back to the front door, sliding down on it as he sat down on the cold floor.

"Where did you run off (Y/n)?"

________________________________

I am BAAACK!!!!

HOW HAVE YA'LL BEEN?!
YA AUTHER IS THRIVING AND STRUGGLING BUT IT ALL GOOD!!