"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

(Any picture that I am using is just a refraining of what I believe (Y/n) looks like. The colors are free to change but not the style, for example you can change skin/hair/eyes/etc color so no, I'm not white, or that's not my fav color. I know but idk what u look like or what's your fav color. Therefore, change the colors by yourself. Thank you very much.)

Today, Wilbur had spent his time on Twitter while hearing (Y/n) shower from the bathroom. The soft fabric from the couch met Wilbur's skin comfortably as the sun came through the window, shining on some flooring and stuff that laid perfectly fine.

"Mm?" A tweet from one of his fans came up on his page.

@_Clemintine_the_moth:

Tweeted 4 hours ago

I honestly think (Y/n) could be Sally.

-------------------------------------

🤍 likes 35490 💬 Comment 34583 ↪️Share 1K
Comments:

random:
OMG (Y/N) COULD BE SALLY!

Random_2:
Alright, time to start draw the family 🚶
|
|
Retweet to Random_2:
|
Random_3: TRUEEE

Random4:
I wonder what Fundy will say when he finds out that
his mum is still alive
|
|
Retweet to Random4:
|
Radnom5: I WONDER TOO OMG

-----------
More...

Wilbur looked at the drawing of (Y/n). The (h/c) (h/l) hair that freely waved in the so-called water while that curious smile had graced her lips, (f/c) scales that seemed to be drawn into the skin while a blush on her cheeks made her more pretty. Smiling, Wilbur likes it and continues to scroll down.

A bit later, Wilbur gets a message from Tommy saying he should join in on Tommy's stream to talk. Joining the VC on his phone Wilbur got greeted by others.

"Hello."

"Will, You are a weirdo." Wilbur stayed quiet for a bit before full shouting at Tommy which led to the teenager to shout back at him.

"SHUT UP TOMMY, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A WIFE!" Phil laughs at the two males shouting at each other.

"Wilby? Why are you shouting?" (Y/n) calls out as she comes out from the shower, Towel around her body while she looks worried at him.

"N-nothing, Tommy is being a little bitch right now."

"HEY! I'M NOT-" "ah is that so, Well please don't shout so loud, we still have neighbors!" The female turns around and starts walking towards their bedroom to pick some clothes.

"....This is your fault Tommy."

"Will, what do you think of (Y/n) being Sally the Salmon?" Wilbur thought back to the fanart smiling softly

"I quite like it actually, I mean I saw this tweet of someone who drew her, I liked it alot but I haven't shown (Y/n) it yet."

"aw, why don't you show it to her then?" "Mm...sure" On the other side of the call, Phil and Tommy could hear Wilbur rise from the couch to move towards the bedroom.

"(Y/n)?" Without thinking, Wilbur opens the door to see his Wife rightfully half naked, only the towel that protected her front remains.

"I-" Silence between the two adults came over them as a voice called from the phone.

"Wilbur? Are you still alive?" As the married couple became beat red, (Y/n) screamed as Wilbur quickly walked out and closed the door."Wrong timing-" "What do you mean wrong timing? What was that scream?"

"uuh So i might have walked in when (Y/n) was changing-" "BAHAHAH WHAT?!" The brown haired male was red over his whole face as he tries to keep the unholy thoughts from his head.

"I-haven't seen a thing. I have never seen a thing." The husband of the family mumbled quietly and quickly the words as the phone picked some of the things up.

"Wilbur, are you still breathing?" Tommy asked, the quiet line of Wilbur's mururming was the only thing that could be heard as he teenager snorts.

"Wilbur you're really pathetic sometimes"

A donation came up to Tommy's screen: the poor man as filled his eyes with sins, May the prime God forgive him.

"PAHAHAHAH"

__________
THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K VIEWS! I appreciate the vote and that you've added my book to your reading list!
I'll make sure to post a little more since I'm now on a break so Please put in more love and comments into my book! :)

THANK YOU AGAIN!