𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟏

Trigger warning of someone triggers on child trauma and abuse!
____________________________________________________________

"(Y/n) don't sit down."

When a child is unable to stand up, they are forced to stand up.

"(Y/n) don't leave any leftovers on the plate."

When a child doesn't have teeth, they are forced to eat.

"(Y/n) stay away from that!"

When a child is naive, they are forced to believe.

"(Y/n) don't get near your brother!"

When a child can't be free, their parents will break them.

It wasn't at all the best childhood an adult could have. Eyes of dangerous people, always on her back. Their claws, right in her soul, piercing scars into it.
She hated it. This feeling of danger in her skin, the feeling of being watched by eyes picked her brain to exhaustion.
It all felt like a chain, something that she couldn't get out of. It was all black and white, no colours of the world that could reflect in her eyes.

Why didn't it exist for her?

Was it because of her parents? Those dangerous people that only wanted perfection in their bloodline? This is abuse, it must be! But there weren't any scars on her body. Perfection can't have scars on themselves. Where was her brother? Did he leave because of her? Because she wasn't perfect enough?

"(Y/n)! You must perfect this! No useless daughter can't be born into this family!"

This felt poisonous, toxic, bad. Like a cage made out of nothing, it didn't make sense. It didn't make sense that there was more than one lock on the doors, it didn't make sense that her room only had a desk and a tiny window. It didn't make sense at all!
The feeling of being watched for so long felt so bad, so draining. She wanted to get out, to break free from the invisible cage, to lock up all the locks that were placed on the doors and run but why didn't she? Why didn't she use her legs to run, her mouth to scream for help?
She didn't know. She could never know, after all she is an empty shell. A human body that only moves when it is ordered to. She didn't have a voice, she didn't think. Just an empty shell that could be useful any time.The empty shell, to her, was useless. It wasn't her body to control so it would do nothing if they didn't speak.

"(Y/n)! You stay here until you realise what you have done wrong!" And there she sat. Legs folded on the floor and the small table placed in front of her. The sound of cars passing by was the only thing that filled the room. This felt exhausting. There was no bed on the floor, not even a mattress for her to lay down on. Not a phone to use when these quiet moments grow out, not a television to look at too. This place was the punishment room. A room with the only purpose to punish her for everything she had done wrong to.

If she accidentally spilled something from her glass, punishment would be wating.

If she did one wrong thing on her test and exams, punishment would be waiting.

If she weren't allowed to speak, punishment would be waiting.

Every wrong doings that a normal child would do, was a way for her to get punished. It was a living hell to be inside that room. It was that very room that only she was placed in and now one else.

She could recall that time when her parents had thrown all her precious dolls into the fire, smashed all the porshlin dolls into nothing but dust and a handful of terrible words to her.
"N-no- Please don't break her!"

"(Y/n)! Stay quiet! I don't want to hear ANYTHING from you!" One doll got thrown into the fire and the little girl ran to the fireplace.

"If you didn't embarrass me in front of EVERYONE at the event this wouldn't happen!" A porshlin doll got hit on the floor."This is all your fault (Y/n)!"

The little girl fell down to the floor, tears pouring out her eyes as her last drop of emotion was falling with her tears. The sound of fire dancing in the fireplace that burned all her beautiful dolls echoed to her ears and the sound of her porshlin dolls getting smashed on the wooden floor, her parents screaming and shouting to her, blaming her for what they decided to do. 
Yeah, it was her fault that they decided to smash down her pretty dolls. It was her fault for being such an imperfection to her family. Everything was her fault, that's what her parents said.

That night was nothing but tears the little girl let out from her eyes.

Silence was the only thing she could do now. Blank eyes staring down at her lap.
Has the floor always been so grey?
How about the legs?
They aren't the same (s/c) skin she used to see on herself.

'What's the point anyways...' The empty feeling in her chest was never to leave. There is no point in continuing this life if this was only to continue to go around like a circle, like a loop of evilness.

A single tear poured out of her eyes and slowly closed themselves.

_________________________

HELLO! A SAD CHAPTER INDEED BUT- This will be a "glips" into (Y/n)'s childhood life. I thought since we're getting closer to her past life I thought of giving you a bit of her childhood. There will be a second part of this chapter since it'll follow up her childhood up to adulthood!

I also wanna apologize for a short chapter and a long wait for it but! Fear not i have an idea for the next chapter and there is another chapter in writing! I hope this time it won't take long but please bear with us!

Stay safe and we'll meet again!