Universe 24:Deku and Bakugo have a falling out

Note:paly the video at 1:58 to 4:00

Jack said"next up is this universe where deku and bakugo have been friends for 20 years

Kaminari said "wow that is long

Jack  nervously said "haha yeah long time"

Deku said "That isn't funny! We're stuck in the middle of the ocean with only the hilt of this stupid sword & now we're going to die out here & I'm going to miss Uraraka's 's birthday!"

Mina said "so in this universe it uraraka's birthday"

"yes and deku with bakugo set out on a quest to get the sword of destiny and a deku will get uraraka the gift a girl like her deserves"Jack said

Baukugo said "I don't know why you're doing all this crazy stuff for her anyway. Who cares, she's just a girl!"

Deku said "Well, I love her, okay? That's why"

Deku started to blush

Bakugo said "Whaat dooes that meeean?"

Deku said "Wait, you really don't know what love means?"

Bakugo stares at Deku in silence

Deku said "Of course you don't. It's this feeling you get when you see someone. Deep down inside of you, your heart starts pumping & you just start feeling happy all over. It's the strongest most wonderful feeling you can have for someone!"

Bakugo said "So you mean a boner?"

The dekusquad faced plamed the pro heroes and then every one

Deku said "NO!"

Bakugo said "Dude, I'm in love all day"

Deku said "You are such an idiot!"

Bakugo said "I wouldn't do all this for a boner,I'd just go online & look up pictures of your mom"

Deku said "Shut up! I'm doing this because I think she's in love with me, too"

Bakugo said "No way, man, she likes me!"

Bakugo said "yeah only in wildest dreams"

Uraraka said "never in my life would I like him

Deku said "What!?"

Bakugo said "Yeah dude, she's always giving me those dirty looks. Mmm"

Deku said "Cause she hates you! Bakugo, not every girl in the world thinks you're cool hot shit"

Bakugo said "Yeah they do, why do you think I beat up all those bullies back in kindergarten?"

Deku said "To save my life?"

Bakugo said "(laughing) What? No! Dude, I was trying to impress all those chicks"

Deku said "WHAT!?"

Bakugo said "Yeah, worked pretty good too"

Deku said "You've beaten me up, embarrassed me, screwed my ex-girlfriends, crapped in my bed, stolen my shit, eaten my food & took my money for years! I stayed friends with you this whole time because for some reason (begins to get frustrated) I actually thought you were my friend, too!"

Bakugo looked worried

kirishima said "man this version as bakugo is so unmanly"

Bakugo said "Well you must feel pret-ty stupid."

Jack said "cover Eri's ears

Deku said "(shakes in anger) FUCK. YOU!!"

(They begin fighting)

Deku said "You're such an asshole! I can't believe you let me think we were actually friends! (punches Bakugo)"

Bakugo said "Well maybe I'd be friends with you if weren't such a goddamn, (punches Deku) loser all the time!"

Deku said "I'm a loser?! I caught you masturbating to Animal Planet! (kicks Bakugo.)"

Bakugo said "That was ONE time! You're just racist against ELEPHANTS!!"

Deku said "(punches Bakugo) I can't believe I stuck by your side for 20 god damn years! I'm not your friend anymore!"

Bakugo said "Good! I'm not yours!"

Deku said "Great!"

Bakugo said "Awesome!"

Deku said "Good!"

Bakugo said "I'm glad!"

"well that was pretty emontinal"ojiro said

"also I made a meme that explains why I hate bakugo"

Everyone Just laugh while bakugo looked clearly embarrsed