Universe 43:Izuku and Bakugo Talk Suicide

Jack said "all righty then next universe is..."

Jack just looks at his notes stunned and said "Inko, Uraraka, Eri and Kota will not be able to see this one" and he snap his figures as they got teleported

mina asked "why can't they see this one"

Jack said "it really not my place to say"

Bakugo said "hope I'm not bothering you" 

Izuku said "no"

Mina said "I'm real confused to inko and Uraraka can't see this"

Jack said well it's more later in this universe 

Bakugo said "just doing some stretching...maybe a few poses...You tell me when bothering right"

Izuku said "uh-huh"

Bakugo said "I know what you thinking "Bakugo so late to yoga party" I'm not even any good...right...I mean I'm okay ya know I'm not the worst in the class I've ben single out a few times probably cause mostly pregnant women in the group...still broody must see something cause I centrally don't nut then again I'm not the instructed am I *Bakugo touch his bloody ear*err yuck what happen to my ear"

Kirishima said "what did happen to Bakugo's ear"

Izuku said "we're percid it"

kirishima said "well that explains that"

Bakugo said "oh yeah...well a lot of crazy shit when on last night"

Izuku said "well we both drunk"

iida said "you should not do acts you have no experience drunk"

Bakugo said "oh of course  of course oh yes that's right we were four pillow to the breeze my friend I don't know what the phrase is what uh what are you what are reading"

Izuku said "David Copperfield"

Bakugo said "looks old"

Izuku said "Its a first edition thats why I keep it my safety deposit box its my Charles dickens"

Bakugo replied with "ha giggity"

(a few a minutes later cause I'm lazy)

Bakugo asked "hey nerd"

Deku said "yeah

Bakugo asked "how come you have a gun"

Everyone was silent

Deku answerd "I don't know"

Bakugo said "What do you mean you don't know? You... you... what about all that liberal crap you're always spewing about stricter gun regulations? You even cried after Columbine"

Deku said "Because that was a national tragedy"

 Bakugo said "Oh, it was kind of a regional tragedy"

Deku asked "Whatever"

Bakugo said "It's just weird, you know? I mean, you're the last person anybody would expect to have a gun"

Deku said "Well, that's why I keep it here where it's safe"

Bakugo said That doesn't make any sense. Why have it if you're not gonna use it? *gasps* Is it like a sexual thing

Deku said "No"

Bakugo said "Oh, that's a relief.I hate the idea of you getting your thrills pressing a gun up against your crotch.Ugh, just picturing it gives me the willies"