Universe 35:we don't talk about burno

Mina asked "so what about the next universe Jack"

Jack said "well in this uiverse bakugo has the power to see the future*bakugo smiled*but the leads to everyone hating him*bakugo frowned*So they don't talk about Bakugo ever"

Mina asked "Is the that bad"

Jack said "you might see something you don't want to see"

Uraraka said "We don't talk about Bakugo, no, no, no We don't talk about Bakugo, but"

Uraraka said "It was my wedding day (Deku:it was our wedding day)" 

"Aww mido and Uraraka are getting married" mina said then her face when serious and said"wait what does this have to do with bakugo

Uraraka said "We were getting ready And there wasn't a cloud in the sky (Deku:no clouds allowed in the sky)"

Uraraka said "Bakugo walks in with a mischievous grin (Deku:thunder)"

Mina glared at bakugo

Uraraka said " You telling this story or am I" (Deku:I'm sorry,Uraraka,go on)

Uraraka said "Bakugo says, "It looks like rain" (Deku:why did he tell us?)

Uraraka said "In doing so, he floods my brain" (Deku: shall I get the umbrellas)

Uraraka said "Married in a hurricane" (Deku:what a joyous day, but anyway)

"How it that joyous" aizawa asked

Uraraka and deku said " We don't talk about Bakugo, no, no, no We don't talk about Bakugo"

Mina said "Hey, grew to live in fear of Bakugo stuttering or stumbling I can always hear him sort of muttering and mumbling I associate him with the sound of falling sand (tss, tss, tss) It's a heavy lift with a gift so humbling Always left Chiyo and the family fumbling Grappling with prophecies they couldn't understand Do you understand?

Kaminari said "A seven-foot frame, rats along his back When he calls your name it all fades to black Yeah, he sees your dreams and feasts on your screams (Deku,Uraraka and Mina "hey") We don't talk about Bakugo, no, no, no (mina "no no") We don't talk about Bakugo (Deku and Uraraka "we don't talk about Bakugo")

Kendo said "He told me my fish would die, the next day, dead" (no, no)

Tetsutetsu said "He told me I'd grow a gut and just like he said" (no, no)

Kirishima said "does not remove your manlyness bro"

Monoma said"He said that all my hair would disappear, now, look at my head" (no, no)

Class 1-A try not to laugh

Kendo Tetsutetsu and monoma said "Your fate is sealed when your prophecy is read"

Momo said "He told me that the life of my dreams would be promised and someday be mine

Momo said"He told me that my power would grow like the grapes that thrive on the vine" (Chiyo"oye, kirishima's on his way")

Mina said "He told me that the man of my dreams would be just out of reach, betrothed to another It's like I hear him now (Momo "hey, sis") 

Momo said "I want not a sound out of you" (Mina "it's like I can hear him now")

Mina said "I can hear him now"

Eri said "Um, Bakugo Yeah, about that Bakugo I really need to know about Bakugo give me the truth and the whole truth, Bakugo"

Eri said "hey it's me when i'm older"

Kaminari said "Momo, your boyfriend's here"

Everyone said "Time for dinner"

Because I'm LAZY i'm removeing this part beacuse Its Just them singing the same line again  

Everyone said "He's here"

"I guess the he is Kirishima" allmight said

Jack just nodded

Everyone said "Don't talk about Bakugo"

Eri said "Why did I talk about Bakugo?"

Everyone said "Not a word about Bakugo"

Eri said "I never should've brought up Bakugo"

Jack said "and that the end of that-"

Jiro said "wait mina line in the end of the song sounded Different can you show me

Jack said "damn it I forget you have really good hearing, all right fine here"

Mina:he told me that man of my dreams would be just out of reach betrothed to another...another. and I'm FINE and I'm FINE and I'm FINE and I'm FINE

Jiro said "wow...she had a mental breakdown during a song

Jack said "yep and that is why-"

Jack didn't get to finish because his phone was ringing so he picked it up and said "hello"

Kota said "Jack come quick the glitch has made to where I am please hurry"

Jack said "alright I'm on my way"