Universe 47:good for you

Jack said "this uinverse is kinda sad"

Bakugo asked "why"

Jack said "well bakugo went to deku house everyday and stay there over night because he was such a good time over there he forget to tell his mother

Kirishima said "that's not-That's not manly-not manly at all

Mitsuki said "Do you have any idea how mortifying it is to find out that your son has been spending every night in somebody else's home and you didn't even notice?!*laughs*You told me you were at Kirishima's"

"Bakugo lied to his mum about where we was" mina said 

Bakugo said "Well if you're not here, then why does it matter where I am"

Iida said "it matters where someones child is"

Mitsuki said "Uh,They think you're their son! These- these- these people"

Bakugo said "They're not these people Okay? They're my—"

Mitsuki yelled "WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT ARE THEY"

Bakugo yelled back "I DON'T KNOW! STOP"

Deku through "do mitsuki bakugo argue like this"

Mitsuki said "Because they act like you're their- Like they've adopted you! Like I'm just some-- like I don't even exist"

Bakugo said "They take care of me!"

Inko said "because your a guest"

Mitsuki yelled "They're not your parents! Hey, that's not your family, Bakugo"

Bakugo said "They're nice to me"

Uraraka said "you were staying over,you should always be kind to people who are stying over"

Mitsuki said "Well, they're lovely, lovely people"

Bakugo said "Yeah"

Mitsuki said "They don't know you!"

Bakugo said "And you do"

Mitsuki laughs and said "I thought I did"

Bakugo said "What?! What do you know about me?! You don't know anything about me! You never even see me"

Mitsuki yelled "Hey! I am trying best"

Bakugo said "They like me! Because I know how hard it is to believe, that they don't think I'm like that there's something wrong with me That I need to be fixed, like you do"

Mitsuki said "Okay wait"

Bakugo said "That's- that- no no no- I need to go to therapy, that I have to take drugs"

Mitsuki said "I'm your mother My job is to take care of you"

Bakugo said " No! I know I'm such a burden and that I'm the worst thing that ever happened to you I just- I ruined your life!"

Mitsuki said "You!! Are the only-The one good thing that ever happened to me, Evan! Sorry I can't give you anything more than that!*laughs*Shit"

Bakugo said "Well, it's not my fault other people can"

Aizawa said "that reminds me of the time when we set up all the dorms and visted ever students house"

(if you have watch the show or read the manga you should what he means)

Mitsuki said "So you found a place where the grass is greener And you jumped the fence to the other side Is it good? Are they giving you a world I could never provide"

Jiro said "his mother has a good singing voice"

Mitsuki said "Well I hope you're proud of your big decision Yeah, I hope it's all that you want and more Now you're free from the agonizing life you were living before And you say what you need to say So that you get to walk away It would kill you to have to stay trapped When you've got something new Well I'm sorry I had it rough And I'm sorry I'm not enough Thank God they rescued you"

Mitsuki said "So you got what you always wanted so you got your dream come true Good for you Good for you, you, you Got a taste of a life so perfect So you did what you had to do Good for you Good for you"

Inko said "Does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry? Do you even care that you might be wrong? Was it fun? Well I hope you had a blast while you dragged me along"

Deku said "And you say what you need to say And you play who you need to play And if somebody's in your way Crush them and leave them behind"

"izukus mad at bakugo"kaminari said"

Deku and Inko said "Well I guess if I'm not of use Go ahead, you can cut me loose Go ahead now, I won't mind"

Mitsuki said "I'll shut my mouth and I'll let you go Is that good for you? Would that be good for you, you, you"

Mitsuki and Inko "I'll just sit back while you run the show Is that good for you? Would that be good for you, you, you"

Bakugo said "All I need is some time to think But the boat is about to sink Can't erase what I wrote in ink Tell me how could you change the story All the words that I can't take back Like a train coming off the track 'Cause the rails and my bones all crack I've got to find a way to Stop it, stop it! Just let me out"

Bakugo trying to take back everything he has even done "kirishima said

Mitsuki, Inko and deku said "So you got what you always wanted So you got your dream come true Good for you Good for you, you, you Got a taste of a life so perfect Now you say that you're someone new"

"Good for you"

"Good for you"

"Good for you"

"Good for you"

"So you got what you always wanted"