Jack vs Deku.exe prologue

Jack fell out of a portal and closed it

Mina asked "Jack's what happen"

Jack said "I was looking at what universe I am going to show you when all of a sudden this version of deku I've never seen before started to destroy a universe so i thought I'll go stop him but he is a lot stronget than i thought"

Deku said "how did you defeat you"

Jack said "you used things I can't do or fight back againt"

Momo said "like what" 

Jack said"1.I can't hit eri ever in my life 2.explsoins are my weakness 3.and allmight punches are one of the strongest things in the multiverse

Allmight said "what do you mean"

Jack said "you don't wanna know but this power I've seen before but I destroyed him years ago how did his power lach on to a deku of all things"

Bakugo yelled "what the hell are mumbling about"

Jack said "oh sorry but Its just I'm sure I've since this power before"

"where have you seen this power before"aizawa saked

Jack said "well this enity I don't what it was but toke the form of peoples favoutie blue hedgehog and start killing people until I show up and destory his body but I guess his power and soul surived and found a home with a version of deku now with his power he has gain 7 quriks with one body and that means 8 powers"

Aziawa asked"what do you mean you destoryed his body"

Jack said"he try to attack my daughter

Mina yelled "YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER"

Jack said "well she is adopted but I love her very much and she is my pride and joy"

Mina cringed at the way she looked

Jack said "her name is sally Williams and right now *jack phone buzzed and check his phone*she's have a tea party with her mum"

Endeaver asked "what is the name of this enity"

Jack said"the.exe he take the form of anything or lach on to anyone and become them"

"so this Deku is called Deku.exe" uraraka said

Jack said "yes and if that the case we are in deep shit...I'm going to do thing I can do chanllege to a different kinda of fight"

Jack said "while find a way yo fix this you gonna see how ith happpened" then open a portal and jumped through

Deku said  "When alone I still wrestle with myself The quest for more strength brought out a dark side in me Never did I ever think he'd be ravaging my friends I must put him to an end He's inside me

drowing in regret sinking can't forget What would all of my friends think To see me struggling with my demons? Gasping for breath Life means nothing to him What if I'm not strong enough to keep him at bay?"

"we would wanna help deku" Uraraka said

Deku said "I saved entire worlds Yet my path twists and twirls Can I turn back? Can't be a hero with a villain in me

"yes you can young Midoriya I believe in you "allmight said

If I let go therе, would they all be safe? I let him emerge and now I pay the price of-"

Deku.exe said "Watch your mouth, for you're talkin' about the better one between us You got the potential to rain havoc on the pitiful I don't get all your whining The only bad things a pity party I can bring out your body's full potential! Glowing red to bring bloodshed Bring the pain they won't forget It's your fault, but I don't blame you Who wouldn't want to be me? Let me take your mind Promise I'll take care of it You're only in pain because you're holding me back!

Everyone frozen her fear hear deku.exe voice

Deku said "Can't let them know that their hero's Breaking down at every chance he can when he's alone Can't break free of these chains Screaming till none remains I am the one who keeps the dark light away

Deku .exe said "You can't direct me anymore It's my turn to choose your path I'll break free when you're happy and be victorious in your death! Your weak and pitiful friends are sure to meet a bitter end None of them have a chance to stop me! Rising from the shadows Who could know the dark glows? You had a chance to let me die, but selfishly you went on! You're the one who can save the world but can't save yourself from your flaws Your friends make me wanna hurl, and none of them will know what they saw!"

Deku said "Why can't you let me go? How can you stoop so low? Haven't we battled enough to satisfy your constant rage? If you take me, stay away from all my friends They don't deserve the fate that you set out for them

I see the sun and the stars It feels like my mind's on fire Letting go of life if you're higher..."

Deku.exe said "You see the sun and stars burn! How amusing! You're not ready to let me go Killing all that once was Let yourself go to give me new life

They'll know!"

Deku said "Drowning in regret, Sinking, can't forget Leave my friends alone, oh please! They can't see me fighting my demons Gasping for breath, life means nothing to you What if I'm not strong enough to keep you at bay?

"Deku I'll help anyway I can" Bakugo said quietly

Deku.exe said "We've been over this already It's my turn to choose your path I'll break free when you're happy and be victorious in your death! Your weak and pitiful friends are sure to meet a bitter end Your world is sure to fall in the dirt!

Give control, surrender your life to me Give your soul, you'll be forever resting What I stole, far too late to be returned Break the mold, and with that I'll break free!"

Deku said "you've been here as long as I can remenber, In my ear, telling me to light the embers Disappear, only to come back to haunt me I hold dear everything that you vow to destroy!

Evey one yelled "good luck Jack and destory him"