Universe 40:loss

Jack said "okay this next universe is a little short and a bit sad but I'm sure it'll be fine"

Aizawa said "why is sad"

Jack said "it's do with Bakugo after the sports festival when he was pissed that won because Todoroki didn't all out which I think is a bullshit reason to be all bitchy about it...lets just start it"

Deku walked in to Bakugo's room with a broken arm and said "tsk what...you're seriously doing this again"

Uraraka said "deku doesn't look happy he even tsk"

Iida said "yeah this must be a different were deku stopped being friends with Bakugo"

Bakugo said "I...I wanted to win...

Kirishima said "but you did win...so what's the problem"

Deku said clearly angry "why do you always call form me when you get like this hm-so you have someone worthless to compare yourself to-to remind yourself that at least you're better than someone...need I remind you that you called me useless...and now you're here using me"

Bakugo hit the wall and said "I wanted to win-damn half & half didn't give his fucking all-he insulted me-I wanted to win...*sob*I want-I-

Kirishima said "but Bakugo you did win...the problem is Todoroki did give his all I don't see that as a problem"

Deku said angry clearly hearable in his voice "-and whats that got to do with me did you fucking call me out here to take your angry out on me again-is that it...well that what are you waiting for kacchan go on-why don't you use me as you damn punching bag again like what you always do when you get mad-"

Bakugo said crying "no thats not it"

Mina said "it wired seeing Bakugo cry and even hearing deku being angry"

Deku said "why is it that every time you don't get want, you throw another tantrum like this...you never saw me act likes this when I didn't have a quirk...-you were blessed with the one thing I wanted and envied for most of my life...so why are you acting so childish over something so little-"

"Jack can have a note pad and pen" eri said

"Sure I guess" Jack said

A note pad and in front of eri and she grabbed them, open the note pad and wrote "things to remember in the future when I'm in UA" and start to make a list

Bakugo said "that because people only see me as a quirk"

Jack said "quick question who doesn't Bakugo only as a quirk"

Everyone raised they hands

Jack said "okay then"

Bakugo said "so I wanna win *sob*I-I want-I w-want-I have to win

Jack said "no you don't If you want to win...yo say you have to win is just write a fictional story"

Bakugo grabbed the curtain of his room and hugged it and said "I have to win"

Deku stood and started to walk out

Bakugo said "...Deku...I'm so tired..."

Deku was silent then when reach the door he said "I'm tired of you too...*he open the door*next time you throw a fit over something keep to you're self" and he walked out of Bakugo's room and closed the door

Bakugo said "don't leave me deku...its so scary...alone...so alone"

"That quite the universe there" Aizawa said