MHA and Jakku Z Kido meet Izuku Yagi

Jakku said "all right guys Jack has asked me for to meet some one else he meet in some other universe"

Izuku asked "who is it this time"

Jakku said "you for different universe...but before that...inko and toshi will have to not see this version of Izuku for whatever reason, Jack rules not mine"

Mina said "well if this Izuku must be really different if the two people who like Izuku as parents have to step out"

Jakku said "all right might as bring him in"

A bright light appeared and after the light died now was a cooler,taller,and better looking Izuku and he just looked at his class and said "hi my name is Izuku Yagi but you can call me Izuku"

Jakku said "so Izuku for another universe with last name Yagi, born quirkless. got bulled by childhood friends and family, got adopted by some family am I right"

Izuku(Yagi)said "yeah that pretty much it"

Jakku said "okay good just checking by the way...any cousin"

Izuku (Yagi)said "no"

Jack said "I was just checking"

Todoroki asked "what is this Izuku"

Mina said "and what is this Izuku a lot more handsome that the already handsome one we have"

Jakku said "Todoroki did you ask Jack if they were universe were allmight was deku's father"

Todoroki said "yes"

Izuku(Yagi) said "that bastard isn't my father"

Todoroki asked "why"

Izuku(Yagi) said "not giving a neglect an bullied quirkless person a quirk might something to do with it"

Everyone was shocked except Bakugo who was laughing

Izuku(Yagi) said "well some things never change no matter what universe"

Jakku said "yep some things change and yet some things stay the same...anyway I have a question to ask is Tomura Shigaraki still giving you trouble"

Izuku(Yagi) said "yes he is"

Jakku said "mind if I have a go"

Izuku(Yagi) said "I don't see why not while I'm here might as well talk with the version of my class mates"

Mina asked "are we friends in your universe"

Izuku(Yagi) said "yes mina we're friends, I'm friends we everyone expect for 5

Iida said "you have 5  classmates you don't like"

Izuku(Yagi) said "they bullied for 10 years using the quirks illegally to try to stop from becoming a hero and what's worst three loved me want to be my boyfriend"

Todoroki "they sound dumb"

Izuku(Yagi) said "you were one of the five"

Bakugo said "suck it icyhot"

Izuku(Yagi)said "you two kacchan...the bulling really hurt

Momo asked "how much"

Izuku(Yagi) took of his shirt and they saw shocked them