Introduction

Hello dear readers.

Thank you for choosing to read these.

This is actually a spin off of "Unconditionally Yours"

The story is about Aaron Alvis Valentine and Salina Henderson.

A major warning this is a dark story with lots of angst. Those who have already read about them in,

      "Unconditionally Yours".

They know what to expect but those who are reading it as a stand alone. There will be sensitive topics such as suicide, anxiety, mental abuse, emotional abuse, manipulation. Read at your own risk.

All copyright reserve to me©©©.

Please don't participate in any criminal activity. It takes a huge amount of time to think and then type it, especially for a lazy person like me....😜. But I am serious.

The flashbacks are written in Italics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She did not know what she was getting herself into when she agreed to marry a man who smiled at her warmly. It was neither a compromise nor was it forced. She did what she thought was for the best.

Yet here she is shattered beyond repair. If only she knew what a simple upturned lips could hide. Now all that's left is to collect herself and keep herself together in this mess.

Will he every realize his mistake? Will she realize that she is unknowingly a reason for the mess? What will happened when everything will be revealed? Could she ever forgive him? Or come to know him, even when..

He is a mystery she gave up solving a long time ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mistake? When did a simple mistake become a burden.

Salina always wander that.

I love you.

These simple words put together to convey the feeling of fondness. But what will you do when they are said in contempt.

Feelings don't make sense even then you want to hold onto the illusion it was built around. Even when everything is cracking and slowly falling apart.