Chapter:4

Surprise...
I know I said the update will be after 25th July but here it. I was shocked too when I completed this chapter.

Happy or Sad reading?
(P.S do let me know🤭🤭)

Unedited.

************

Aaron stare at Salina and Aaiden for a while before leaving them, their. The car drive was silent as he looked out of the car. His mind blank as the car pull on the drive way. He walked into the the house, the maids stared at him. Some afraid and some of them are curious.

"Call Bella" He stated coolly as the maid standing right in front of him run to find Bella. He take a sit on the couch relaxing when Bella rushed in.

"Yes! Sir?" She said.

"Wake, Priscilla up. I need to check on her" He said closing his eyes sighing. Pricilla slowly walked down the staircase while Bella bring a medical kit with her. Aaron turn to look at her.

She took a seat infront of him. Aaron changed her bandage checking her pulse.

"Anything unusual?" He asked while Pricilla just stare at him.

"No, I just feel a bit pain on my head once in a while" He nod his head.

"I am giving you painkillers if it gets too much. Once the wound heal, you need to do a CT scan for safety" Aaron stated, he straighten up.

"I will be going, then. If there is any emergency or you feel nauseous call me" Priscilla nod her head waiting for him to talk about the stunt he pull this morning but he just smiled at her that's it. Should she bring it up? Priscilla sighed.

"Are not you going to ask how I like your gift?" She asked coolly with a smirk. Aaron raised his eyebrow narrowing his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips as he take a seat.

"So, how did you like my gift?" He asked, she flinched at his mocking tone. Word dried off in her throat, Pricilla could not come up with anything to say while Aaron wait for her answer. He have a good way too throw people off of their track. As usual Priscilla could not for the sake of god understand what he is thinking. She never did.

But there is something she understand quite well though. She narrowed her eyes before asking a controversial question to catch him off guard.

"Are you jealous of your own son?" Aaron stared at her for a while before busting out laughing, freezing her. She waited.

"Is that what it seems like?" He chuckled shaking his head. Her heart drop to her stomach. She was so sure that she got him.

"Salina have a mental break down, Aaron. Right infront of me. Do you think it's normal?" She asked. Priscilla could not stop her words wrapped with bitter feeling. Seeing her like that filled her with a dread, she could not put her finger on.

"Do you think taking away Aaiden is the right thing to do?" Aaron stopped laughing, his eyes narrowed.

"Are not you going ahead of yourself?" He asked sighing.

"When did you start caring for someone else?" He asked. She gulped down a lump. The dread she was feeling only increased at his words.

"Aaron I..."

"I think you are fine" He said cutting her off. Aaron stand up.

"One day you will regret this. What will you do then?" She asked.

"Regret?" He narrowed his eyes coldly.

"There is a line you should not cross, Pricilla. I never give a damn that you married my father or cheated on my brother. I really don't. But if you don't stop putting your input in my and Salina's life. I will have to give a damn" He said, his voice soft. It does not seems threat at all, yet she feel her finger turning cold.