Chapter:9

Omg, It reached 1k read. Thank you so much for all your love and support ❤️❤️.

Happy reading.

Unedited..

****************

Two days ago

Clarissa stare at Aaron who just walked out of the hospital room. How could it possible that he is roaming around freely? Should not he be detained at least? How could he come and go like this? If father was involved Sebastian her husband would have told her by now.

"I am going home" Aaron stated his voice icy. His nonchalance might have shocked her but the situation is way to complicated for that.

"Where is Aaiden? I called Jasper but he refused to answer that" She asked only to his facial expression stiff. He looked away not answer that question.

"Aaron, what the hell is going on between you two?" She asked glaring at him.

"That's none of your business" He looked away his eyes sharp. She know her brother very well he does not loose control over his emotions he did never then..

"Then why did she ..?" Clarissa trailed off for a while. Aaron narrowed his eyes.

"Why don't you just let Salina go? If she does not want you then don't drag on this relationship" Clarissa stated the same thing she told Salina a while ago.

Aaron sighed giving her a bored look. It seems like he is back to normal.

"I don't have anything else to say" He stated turning away. The thought that it will provoke him to confess something linger on her mind but it back fired quickly.

Tara walked out of the hospital room after talking to Salina. Clarissa was waiting outside. She is afraid to go inside. What will she say now of all the time? All she could do was making sure her father does not get involved.

The police come back to question on the very same day. Salina was not expecting them to came this earlier either.

"We are here to take your statement, Mrs.Valentine" One of the officer called her. She glare at him.

"Please just call me Salina" She stated as calmly as she could.

"Mrs.Valentine your letter states that Mr.Valentine is involved. But you did not elaborate anything. Could you explain in detail?" They ignored her before imposing that question.

"Aaron.. he took away my son not only that he drugged me then locked me up in a room. He tortured me mentally" Salina stated feeling bitter.

"Yes we know that Mrs.Valentine" Another officer stated. She freeze then why?

"Then why is he roaming around freely as if he never done anything?" She asked trying not to show her anger. Her heartbeat increase as she feel something is awfully wrong.

"We also heard your occasional emotional outbust" Her eyes widen while she swallowed a lump.

"What are you saying?" She paled.

"Your husband stated that you are not emotionally stable. Not only that there were few who admitted that you where having emotional out break. Your butler have his hand bandaged when asked he stated that it was you who throw things at him" She stare at him, her breath went eradicate.

"Do you admit that you have done that?" She grit her teeth blinking her eyes.

"I.. I it was.." She breathed out trying to clam her racing thoughts.