Chapter:19

Thank you for waiting.

Happy New Year. May this year bring you, everything you wish for. Stay blessed happy and healthy.

"Behind Your Smile" just reached 10k reads and that took me by surprise. I have not been able to update or be active on Wattpad but people are still reading it  was heart touching. I love you all and can't  tell you all how much I appreciate it.
To start  the new year...

Unedited....

*********

"I can't do this anymore" She chuckled shaking her head pushing him away trying to get out of his arm. He hold her tightly.

"Who am I even asking?"

"Salina, calm down" He sighed, his hand went around her, holding her closer.

"Let me go" She mumbled yet she did not struggle. He hold her closer for a while before letting her go.

Salina looked at him her eyes blood shot. Being in his arms was suffocating but now looking at those dark eyes broke her heart. She can feel her eyes blurring.

"So?" His voice emptiness as usual then why did she flinched.

Salina stand still staring ahead.

"What have you decided?" She could not help as her finger tremble when she opened her mouth to argue all came out was a mumble.

"Please" why she don't know?

"Please what Salina?" Aaron glare at her feeling impatience. She doesn't know what she was trying to say yet those words come out fluently.

"Please don't hurt me anymore" She choked hearing her own words. His eyes widen.

"Please, Aaron" Why was she degrading herself? Why? What happened to you? She wanted to ask herself yet she could not. She could not answer to that.

"If you.." her voice falter as she sniffed leaving him speechless.

"If you promise not to hurt me. I.. I would give in to you" the last part was a whisper she desperately wished he did not hear that. Aaron paused his eyes took a calculative turned. She did not want to comprehend his thoughts.

"The Salina I know would never give in. What the hell are you playing at?" He asked his voice threatening.

"That.." her voice falters. She feels empty and cold.

"That Salina died with her father" And that was the horrible truth of her life. She could not keep herself together and fight him, anymore. It was tearing her apart. In which language does she need to say for him to understand.

"Stop spouting none sense" Aaron snapped, he know she was acting. This had to be some kind of act so she could later get back at him. Did she come up with his brother? That thought make him chuckled. Of course a well played plan but did they think he was an idiot?

"Where you with my brother for the last three days?" He asked with a smirked, his eyes narrowed as she glare at him.

"Was it fun? Did it feel nostalgic being with the man you are suppose to marry?" She blinked her eyes. After everything she said what kind of ridiculous thing is he spouting?

"Ah! It does not matter" He looked calm and relaxed as he again asked the suffocating question.

"What have you choosen?" His nonchalance would have made her angry but all she feel was the suffocating exhaustion.