Chapter:6

Unedited...

*********

She don't want this anymore. She can't do this anymore. Why don't she just give him what he wanted.

She chuckled closing her eyes.

If only she knew what he wanted, then she would have given him exactly.

"You know don't you, Sally" A voice whisper. She gripped her finger. Salina swallowed a lump before chuckling. Ha ha ha ha ha. She laughed, rubbed her face choking only to feel wet.

"Ah..." She breathed out. Those pitiful looks everyone know what he want for her. She chukled rubbing her face, her finger tremble.

"Then free me form yourself, right now. Do it, Salina" He spat those words.

Was not he asking for her death? It was so obvious. She laughed mockingly herself. Her heart ached. What the fuck is wrong with her?

"I loved you" She bite her lips. She feel something heavy in her heart.

"I loved you, you fucking son of a bitch" She closed her eyes slumping against the wall.

Knock knock

"Come in" Salina said calmly the emotion turmoil she was feeling was no where to seen.

"What do you want?" The old butler looked down before putting a tray of food.

"Sir asked me to bring you something  to eat" She smirked at his words.

"Did you hear what I said?" She asked her jaw clenching yet her eyes burn with tears rather then anger. Why? The old butler just looked down bowing a bit before walking out.

"I love him" She stated calmly.

"Tell him I will give him exactly what he wants? Won't you?" The butler stare at her seeing that innocent smile she give him make him feel guilty. A but of nostalgia linger in those old eyes.

"Ma'am, I am sorry" Salina shake her head, chuckling wiping her eyes.

"Ma'am?"  She can't helped as she stare ahead blankly for a while.

"Get out" the cold uncaring voice ring in his ear. He bowed before walking out.

She heaved a sighed before putting on a smile. She can do this. There is not much left of her anyway.

Would not freeing him with make her free too. 

She grinned which falter. Her shoulder shake as tear fall unchecked.  She stand up with slowly walking towards her bed.

************

"Dad.." Mr.Henderson jumped up from his chair, hearing his daughter's choked voice. It been so long since she called him.

"Sally?" Hearing her father calling her with her nickname  butter reality. After what seems like forever her voice carried over.

"W..What should I do? Dad" Her voice come out merely a whisper. David froze.

"Salina? What happened?"

"H... He" Her lips trembled, she choked out.

"He.. All he wanted is freedom, Dad" She looked down staring at the floor.

"Sally?" David does not know what to expect as he was  shaking.

"I.. If I give it to him. Will he bring back my son?" She asked swallowing hard waiting for a reply. A confirmation.